Should Dyche be sacked?

Is it time to boot the dinosaur?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either as a midfielder or he should be a sub. Not as a 10.

Id prefer to see Onana and Garner with someone who can actually play football between the lines at home. Away from home Doucoure can be more effective there as we have less possession.
Totally get that but we dont actually have that player do we? Thats kind of the issue. Who else have we got? Gomes? (I dont even know if he is still here!) Onyango? Who else?

What we went with on Weds, Garner and Onana as a two
So we need to put Keane back in then?

Or Godfrey I suppose.

Thats not good either!

We had Garner and Onana as a two in the second half and we were awful. No matter what changes we make it effects elsewhere on the pitch and we dont have the squad depth to do that.

This is not a defence of Dyche at all by the way, more a shot at the paucity of our squad.

I at least thought at Goodison he would make it griity and horrible for teams to come here.
Absolute soft touch in our own gaff.

I don't think Dyche is going anywhere until the ownership business is sorted. If it wasn't for the uncertainty about which shyster is in charge of us then I think he would be filing his P45 before News at Ten.

We played football today!

We were actually really good going forward in the first half but got sucker punched with two terrible goals defensively.

Our issue today was not make the most of our attacks (nothing new there) and being shoddy in defence (again nothing new). It wasnt down to a lack of "playing football".

He can absolutely be called out on the fact that we can never fnish a chance or defend well enough. Their goals annoyed me greatly as we had about five warnings before the first goal. They did the same corner every time and kept getting closer and closer to scoring and we did nothing to rectify it. That type of thing annoys me.
Did we? I was at the game and we were, at best, horribly naive.

So no Doucoure in the team? (Sorry its not clear).

Maybe we can do the Garner in the middle thing with Harrison looking ready to play every week now. But lets face it, even Garner is only fairly decent (with potential of course). It's not like we are leaving out a bunch of superstars or playing them in the wrong position. We shouldnt even have these issues.
I think Doucoure at 10 is fine - if his job is to press high and break into the box to score goals. Perfect against teams where we will have little possession. If we are relying on Doucoure as the player to receive the balls between the lines and transition the attack... we are doomed. Dyche should be flexible and smart enough to come up with solutions even with the players we have on hand.

Did we? I was at the game and we were, at best, horribly naive.
Depends what you define football as I suppose. I like to put defending in my view of football so I guess not.

But I feel that this "doesnt play football" thing is about playing long ball percentages stuff and we genuinely didnt do that (nor do we normally) We would probably have more success if we did funnily enough.

Every game this season our full backs are leaving massive holes at the back (without bombing on in attack either to make it worse), thats our biggest issue right now and seeing that the only adequate full back we have is a crocked 36 (?) year old its not surprising.

Anyone, even thinking dychehead is worth keeping needs a head wobble.

He is a turd of the worst kind.

He has got me to a point of literally hating a team I've loved since day one.

Despise his tactics, training, coaching, the nose picking grunt of a man.

SACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.