Should Dyche be sacked?

Is it time to boot the dinosaur?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, what have we to lose.
4 home games and 4 home losses, only played one top half team in Arsenal, absolutely horrific form and no excuses today against a fellow relegation team.

Apart from the odd game whereby the stars align; the football is awful. Luton claim their first win and our home record over the last 8 is as follows:

4 home defeats on the run
7 defeats in the last 8
15 goals conceded
4 goals scored
4 points out of 24

That is Sean dyches everton.

Is this what you expect from Everton Football Club?

No, he absolutely shouldn’t be sacked yet. Get a grip! You were all singing his praises last weekend winning away at Brentford, and then at Villa in midweek. Would you have sacked him then? We created enough chances, especially in the first 20 minutes before they scored, to be 3-0 up.
The players need to look at themselves. We are lacking that little bit of composure to stick the ball in the net.
Yes, four defeats at home doesn’t make good reading, but who are we going to get in who is going to make this situation better?
Changing managers every season is what got us into this mess in the first place!
I watched some [Poor language removed] under Howard Kendall at the end of 1983. I was one of 13000 in the crowd on New Year’s Eve who booed the team off in a far worse performance than today in a 0-0 draw against Coventry. Thankfully the board and Philip Carter didn’t pull the trigger then, and look how that turned around!
You think Sean Dyche is going to turn into Howard Kendall 😂

No, he absolutely shouldn’t be sacked yet. Get a grip! You were all singing his praises last weekend winning away at Brentford, and then at Villa in midweek. Would you have sacked him then? We created enough chances, especially in the first 20 minutes before they scored, to be 3-0 up.
The players need to look at themselves. We are lacking that little bit of composure to stick the ball in the net.
Yes, four defeats at home doesn’t make good reading, but who are we going to get in who is going to make this situation better?
Changing managers every season is what got us into this mess in the first place!
I watched some [Poor language removed] under Howard Kendall at the end of 1983. I was one of 13000 in the crowd on New Year’s Eve who booed the team off in a far worse performance than today in a 0-0 draw against Coventry. Thankfully the board and Philip Carter didn’t pull the trigger then, and look how that turned around!

He's not Howard kendall, he's a fraud

If 777 are as good as they say they are, the first thing they will do is get a better manager in thst is capable of getting results at HOME and away.

Thanks for getting us Dyche Fit' Sean, but now you've done that, on the way you go.

Terrible manager. Terrible tactics, set up, in game management.

You name it, he's got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.