Shots fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll see what bllocks Frank has now though, because if he plays the same players again and again his words mean nothing.
He needs to show some and maybe drop some of the players he’s talking about.
That's the problem, innit? He can't sit there and question players mentalities and the like and then constantly choose the same players. Where was Onyango today? Dobbin? Pretty much ANY youngster?

Surely picking the same set of players who are continually letting the team down and the same tried and failed formation away should lead to them both being binned off instead? actions speak louder than words and when you finish the game with Gordon at left back and Iwobi at right full back while 2 international full backs watch on from the bench, it’s not a good look.
Lampard needs time, no doubt, but playing so open away from home unless you are one of the best teams in Europe is never going to end well, especially if the way you play requires pace and a left foot at full back, which are both sat on the bench.
The same players have been getting away with these cowardly performances away for far too long, make no mistake that “experience” isn’t going to get Everton out of this hole but neither is changing formations every single game. This lot needs the least complicated system imaginable.
Time to step up Frank, sack some of these chancers off and give the captaincy to someone who works hard and has ability
I think Frank might be too scared of totally ditching some of these non-triers as he needs to secure our PL status. Maybe if we survive we’ll see a massive clear out?

Are you telling me that Keane, holgate, Kenny or Gomes have shown enough quality?

More so than branthwaite when he's played and not let anyone down.

I genuinely don't think him, Patterson or mykolenko would do worse, and some of the u23 kids in midfield.

No, but i think the notion of playing the kids comes from thinking that quality and experience are less important than effort at the top level. That is not reality, in my opinion.

Playing untested young players at this level would be cruel. They would get picked apart. These expensive, well paid, experienced international players got us into this mess, they should be forced to play to the end and get us out of it.

Frank Lampard quoted as saying
"This is a cup quarter-final to get to Wembley and if you haven't got the confidence to play, you can quickly flip it and say have you got the bollocks to play?"

You tell ' em Frank. Its about time this bunch of losers got called out.
Great

He'll pick the same team next time out

Inappropriate Language
Frank Lampard quoted as saying
"This is a cup quarter-final to get to Wembley and if you haven't got the confidence to play, you can quickly flip it and say have you got the bollocks to play?"

You tell ' em Frank. Its about time this bunch of losers got called out.
sell the lot of them Frankie lad, i wouldn't keep any of them. utter utter [Poor language removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.