Shocking Refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you Ihaters for all your facts and info on the topic - i admire you for standing up and fighting for what is right by pointing out clearly what is wrong. Like zed i beleive the evidence is overwhelming (i am a lawyer by the way ) and has not been contradicted by facts but only by opinion - my 16 year old son has sadly told me that he cannot support Everton any more because he can't support a side playing against 12 men most games - he is now a West Brom fan - the young people today are very sensitive to injustices and the stream of poor decisions going against us lately upset him badly - unfortunately we have lost a fan because we mostly seem to draw the short end of the stick - i will stay an Everton supporter - but my loyalty will not make me blind

Lol your welcome.. don't let your boy see my last post if you want to get him away from the darkside mate :)

Read this today : "Someone may have stolen your dream when it was young and fresh and you were innocent.Anger is natural.Grief is appropriate.Healing is mandatory.Restoration is possible." - Jane Rubietta
makes you think a bit doesn't it .............

Read this today : "Someone may have stolen your dream when it was young and fresh and you were innocent.Anger is natural.Grief is appropriate.Healing is mandatory.Restoration is possible." - Jane Rubietta

Too deep for this forum, perhaps quoting something from viz would get a better reception ;)

Have a look back through the thread mate. Who sounds like their having a reasonable debate and who sounds like a very opinionated lad who won't listen to other people's views?

i wont take your post personal and i`ll try not to be sarcastic but i`ll take it you reckon i`m one of the oppinionated ones. you havent really got to grips with this thread mate. `listening to others views` - those views are that we played rubbish so we pretty much dont deserve `right` decisions.....and you think this is reasonable????????? also, `we should be scoring at least 4 past lesser teams so as to not have to rely on the ref getting it right`

Typical Jane Rubietta mate, excellent philosopher and a fine set of norks

Typical Jane Rubietta mate, excellent philosopher and a fine set of norks

Here's an attractive shot of her albeit fully clothed.

janered.JPG

Thanks for calling me pathetic mate.

really? i thought i said `pathetic excuses off certain posters`. when other teams get the odd bad decision against them their manager is usually on motd venting, i havent seen much of this so wheres the idea come from that everyone has had as much `bad luck` as us? bad decisions have plagued EFC for ages and pundits used to spout "ah well, teams at the bottom dont tend to get the rub of the green off refs" my point ijj is that every excuse under the sun no matter how stupid is wheeled out to explain wrong decisions.

how old are you ijj? what else would you call it? you and some others seem to have taken a stance and decided to defend your corner no matter what, with utter lunacy despite the evidence.

We're Everton, mate. We don't defend corners.

You only need to look mate

http://www.debatabledecisions.com/debatable-decisions-epl-week-9

They say Suarez should of gone but that the goal was offside so a bad decision for both..

Personally I would class this as a foul though which is the assist, more so than Osman's foul on Gerrard anyway
http://cache.images.globalsportsmedia.com/news/soccer/2012/10/31/294301header.jpg

So despite that Suarez should of gone, that Osmans was barely a foul and Gerard goes down like a piece of paper and that Coates was using Jags to learn to fly.. Suarez was indeed offside

Wanna know the funniest thing about that incident. If Jags had of dipped over, it would've been a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.