Match Thread Sheffield United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These players can play football when they’re arsed. They’re just disgraceful professionals who choke the moment there’s anything on the line for the season but hopefully Carlo is going to wield the axe.

This.

Would be nice if we didn’t have nothing to play for with 15 games to go every season instead of these turds wanting to get on the beach

This.

Would be nice if we didn’t have nothing to play for with 15 games to go every season instead of these turds wanting to get on the beach

Season was completely over so they started winning under Carlo. As soon as Europe became a slight possibility they turned the performances off for just enough games until it disappeared at which point they rock up at Bramall lane and win like it’s nothing. They just can’t deal with pressure of any kind. Awful mentality.

Mans acting like nobody has been crying out for players for the last 6 weeks.

We won, take the 3 points, it wasn't pretty, we wont win Titles with this squad, but thankfully there's a transfer window opening in a week.
I understand everything you and everyone else are saying but I'm still concerned. Yes we will get new players but not everyone that played today is going to be on the bench next year. It's just been real ugly and although you can win ugly I don't think you can win this ugly for an extended period.

I didn't see the first half, but there was some very decent stuff played in the second.

As others have said, this team is just a gang of farts that can only perform if there's nothing on the line. Hopefully, another confident showing against Bournemouth will be enough to drum up interest in a few of them.

All these non-games in this sham of a season just confirm what most of us already know - our squad currently has some of the most unprofessional, prideless shiesters ever to have disgraced the royal blue jersey and that Don Carlo is a world class footy manager.

It took a half time mafia rollicking to get these turds to wake up, and when they all apply a little more effort, commitment and pride, they show us what they can do and actually play some decent stuff! I hate doing it but imagine what could have been for us with a little more effort and commitment from them all!? (I'm excluding digne, Richy, DCL, seamo, Tommy D - they always try even if some of them are limited as footballers - and young jarred and flash - for me they should have started more of these * games ).

I can't wait for this manager to clear out these Everton imposters, and get his own men in to see what he can really do - both him and big dunc deserve huge credit for managing to get a tune out of what they inherited.

UTFT - one "game" to go!

These players can play football when they’re arsed. They’re just disgraceful professionals who choke the moment there’s anything on the line for the season but hopefully Carlo is going to wield the axe.

Tbh I think it´s more down to the fact this is a team that belongs between 8th and 13th in the league. Even if their mentality was on it every game they´d still be around where they are now. They´ll win some surprising games like today but they´ll also lose at home to Norwich. We rely on breaks of the ball to win these tight games, it´s not like we go there and dominate. These things just balance themselves out over the course of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.