share your best goodison park moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Gallagher

Player Valuation: £50m
we all must have memories or moments at goodison that still make you shudder with joy..

i'll always remember being in the upper gwladys strret end when big dunc scored a winner against United in 05..

to make it even better , i took my United fan mate with me, as my dad couldnt make the game. he actually had to cheer for big duncs amazing goal as if he were one of his own.. cos he would of been the only one sat down and obviously a manc fan !

still laugh at the thought of it. and the atmosphere on the night was probably the best Everton atmosphere ive been part of.

Best moment is a difficult one.

Rooney against Arsenal. I also enjoyed Vaughan against Crystal Palace for wiping Rooney off the record books. Johnson scoring the third against Liverpool. Carsley's goal against Liverpool. Arteta against Fiorentina.

To be honest, there have been so many.

However, right now the moment that is really standing out for me is Gosling against Liverpool. Thank you Christ for avoiding pens against that lot. I used to sit in the bottom right corner of the Park End across from the away fans. Hundreds of Everton fans running along the front.

Haven't really had a memorable moment, if I had to pick it would be Arsenal 3-0 2013/14. Wish I was at that Bayern game in 85 though.

When Barry Horne scored that goal against Wimbledon, I ended up two rows in front of were I was sitting.

Limbs actually all over the ocky.

I seriously don't think I'll ever have another experience like that goal.

undoubtedly Evertons greatest PREMIER LEAGUE moment (so far anyway!)

i dont think i coulda coped being there on the day. it was hard enough watching the results coming in..

Newcastle in the cup 95 . As a kid knowing we were so close to Wembley the feeling was boss.

Royles first game v Liverpool on the Monday night and ferguson a first goal for us. That little arl fella in the umbro jacket and cap at the end running on and hugging the big fella . Class night and the turning point in the season

Coventry 98 , I wasn't at the Wimbledon game. We sodded off on holiday for that fearing the worst
Everton 7 Sunderland 1 2007
Some of the football was quality

Fellaini v Utd . He turned in a monster performance that night

Any derby win v RS

Got a few. My very first derby when ferguson and rideout scored and we won two nil.

Wimbledon game when we stayed up, only time I ever ran on the pitch.

The game we beat man utd one nil when ferguson swung his top. Pretty sure Barry Horne hit the bar with a cracking shot as well. Boss getting one up on them cos Schmeichel would warm up at the wrong end on purpose.

Reina flaps, Johnson scores....

While Billy Bullshyt reigns supreme that is about the limit that the dwindling number of Generation-Y blues can hope for.

Status
Not open for further replies.