Semi final tickets - where are you sitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I qualify to apply on 31/3 & according to the club info it's 24 hour access. So I've stayed up only to be knobbed off, it must still be yesterday!!Obviously the Everton admin internet system is on a different time zone to everybody else. Maybe the 31/3 only starts at 9am at L4 4EL. If it was anybody else I'd eff them off, but after 50 odd years of EFC administrative s**** I'm used to it!!! I'll still get a ticket & be there!!

It says 8am mate.

Im for all for having a pop at the club and it mostly gets things wrong, but on this occasion, its your mistake frandel.

Thursday 31 March (8am)

Block 520 front row. I think it`s roughly the same area we sat in for the league 2 play off final a couple of years ago.

Yes - ha thought I heard the penny drop!
I'll be claiming it back anyway cheeky bar stewards!

Yeah, I had 2 x £6.45 on my online order. Will definitely be claiming this back once the phonelines quieten down.

Has anyone just had the one £6.45 or has this happened to everyone / most people?

Yeah, I had 2 x £6.45 on my online order. Will definitely be claiming this back once the phonelines quieten down.

Has anyone just had the one £6.45 or has this happened to everyone / most people?
Just bought 4 tickets in block 104with only one registered post charge applied. Very impressed with the efficiency of the site so credit due to Everton for organisation in this case.
If there has been a problem, I'm sure the club will sort it out for you and you'll be as happy as the rest of us on April 23rd.

I got charged 2x £6.45. Ordered 3 tickets, but one customer number is registered to a different address.

Email from Everton states £6.45 per envelope, so could be a case that the tickets are getting sent to the registered addresses (Not that you have an option. Only asks for the lead address), or they can't fit 3 tickets in one envelope?

Boss the way they say we are knocking £5 off the tickets this year but then when you buy the ticket they add it back on in fees "adhoc fee" wtf
Cheeky thieving b******s

Boss the way they say we are knocking £5 off the tickets this year but then when you buy the ticket they add it back on in fees "adhoc fee" wtf
Cheeky thieving b******s
Can't see how that comment can be true. Everton have chosen - probably quite sensibly- to distribute tickets securely rather than rely on normal post or collection from the ground, both of which have caused problems for me in the past (See my posts re tickets for the Lille away game).
I'll criticise Everton if I think they're falling short in any area, but I don't think they are guilty of anything other than looking after our interests in this case.

I thought the online ticketing was really good. Logged in at 5 past 8 and had 5 in the front row (row 31) of the second section of the bottom tier B120 by 10 past 8.

Really good seats where I've sat before.

Row 30, Block 120 last row of the first block, so right in front of you!

I qualify to apply on 31/3 & according to the club info it's 24 hour access. So I've stayed up only to be knobbed off, it must still be yesterday!!Obviously the Everton admin internet system is on a different time zone to everybody else. Maybe the 31/3 only starts at 9am at L4 4EL. If it was anybody else I'd eff them off, but after 50 odd years of EFC administrative s**** I'm used to it!!! I'll still get a ticket & be there!!

I draw your attention to the information previously published on the clubs Official website

Everton Football Club Wembley Ticket Information said:
Season Ticket and Half Season Ticket holders should apply on the following dates:

Wednesday 30 March (8am) Season Ticket holders with 6 or more credits
Thursday 31 March (8am) Season Ticket holders with 4 or more credits
Saturday 2 April (9am) Season Ticket holders with 2 or more credits
Monday 4 April (8am) Season Ticket holders with 0 or more credits

has not being able to read always hindered you ?

Can't see how that comment can be true. Everton have chosen - probably quite sensibly- to distribute tickets securely rather than rely on normal post or collection from the ground, both of which have caused problems for me in the past (See my posts re tickets for the Lille away game).
I'll criticise Everton if I think they're falling short in any area, but I don't think they are guilty of anything other than looking after our interests in this case.

There's a £1.50 per ticket fee for telephone bookings.. as well as the postage. online ticket applications don't pay the £1.50, I always use everton m/card as they dont charge booking fees for the card, is anyone also encountering having to pay a card fee as well ?

Status
Not open for further replies.