Self entitlement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 37, I don't remember 87 but I was at Wembley in 95.
We have been awful or second rate since I consciously loved my Club.
We have got money for the first time in in my time and some of us are acting like Citeh supporting spoilt brats.

We are spending money at levels we have not done in my time. We are buying or are linked with players that would have given us two fingers in the past, but we as fans are starting to act like we are entitled to success - we are not.

We support the most loveable club in the World. But we don't earn that status as being the most boss fans by being blerts.

Don't turn to RS. Don't be new wave Citeh. Be cool. We are the best. It will happen. We will be back. We are a grand old team

Dis is ar year la

I am 37, I don't remember 87 but I was at Wembley in 95.
We have been awful or second rate since I consciously loved my Club.
We have got money for the first time in in my time and some of us are acting like Citeh supporting spoilt brats.

We are spending money at levels we have not done in my time. We are buying or are linked with players that would have given us two fingers in the past, but we as fans are starting to act like we are entitled to success - we are not.

We support the most loveable club in the World. But we don't earn that status as being the most boss fans by being blerts.

Don't turn to RS. Don't be new wave Citeh. Be cool. We are the best. It will happen. We will be back. We are a grand old team
Just remember we are Everton,great post that mate.

At some point in the season I fully expect there to be a lull. A bit of a bad run but one we will get out of. It'll be interesting to see how our fans, and other fans, react during it.

*tedious goad mode off* I reckon there's too much thought put into these things. How we look, how we act, how we are seen. That's for the kopites and other plastic teds.

I've always enjoyed being a blue because it's self regulating collective behaviour. Act a beaut and get called on it. We're a very parochial working class club fron Walton. So just be you. If you're a little too excited someone will pipe you down. If you're too heavy on the negativity then you'll get told to lighten up.

Watch the game, enjoy a beer with your mates. Get a buzz every time you hear zcars. It's not orchestrated, it's just Everton.

Hopefully our time is coming soon to celebrate again. Enjoy if so.

*raises a glass*

Status
Not open for further replies.