season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Ocallaghan

Player Valuation: £750k
Alright lads.
Ive just been on the site looking to get prices for season tickets for next year and there are none available.
I know the prices are not out yet, but could you tell me what they usually range from?
I never got one before as along with flights and other costs i would not get the value of it. But now with stubhub etc and me not getting over as much as i would like i have to look at it. Cheers!!!

Alright lads.
Ive just been on the site looking to get prices for season tickets for next year and there are none available.
I know the prices are not out yet, but could you tell me what they usually range from?
I never got one before as along with flights and other costs i would not get the value of it. But now with stubhub etc and me not getting over as much as i would like i have to look at it. Cheers!!!

Think you are a wee bit early like.

Lower Gwladys price was £593 for an adult.

Not sure on other parts of the ground but the lower Gwladys is te cheapest Stand I think.

Lower Gwladys price was £593 for an adult.

Not sure on other parts of the ground but the lower Gwladys is te cheapest Stand I think.

I paid around £550 for Upper Gwladys this season.
I would'nt have thought ST prices will go up this year with the extra TV income, plus there was a bit of a jump in prices for this seasons too.

about 10tgh march usually they come out, has coincided with losing an fa cup game a couple of times, anticipation of the euphoria that has resulted with the Postman having a huge grin and knocking to hand the renewal forms over the morning after being knocked out by Reading.
I know it's around then as my Mrs says "Happy Birthday" as they arrive, not that she pays for it though.

Cheers lads!! Again never had one so whats the story with them. Is it one or two tickets per game? Is it easy to sell the ones i cant make it over for?
Sorry if these are stupid questions just want as much info before i spend all that money.

You'll find some details for this years prices at http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2013/02/25/season-ticket-prices-announced mate.

For matches you can't get to you can always sell your seat on Stubhub, probably at, or below, the standard price. If you buy your ST during the "Early Bird" window you'll get a decent discount. Basically if you can get to 80% or more of the matches then any cash you'll get from selling the other games via Stubhub will be, more or less, free money.

Equally there are plenty of Dublin Blues on here. I'm sure one of them would be happy to borrow your ST for a few quid when you can't get to the match.

If you miss the Early Bird window then it's not such an obvious saving, but a ST will still guarantee you a decent seat for the Derby and the other "bigger games". Buying a season ticket was the best thing I ever did. Can't beat Goodison on a Saturday at 3:00pm.

Last edited:
You'll find some details for this years prices at http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2013/02/25/season-ticket-prices-announced mate.

For matches you can't get to you can always sell your seat on Stubhub, probably at, or below, the standard price. If you buy your ST during the "Early Bird" window you'll get a decent discount. Basically if you can get to 80% or more of the matches then any cash you'll get from selling the other games via Stubhub will be, more or less, free money.

Equally there are plenty of Dublin Blues on here. I'm sure one of them would be happy to borrow your ST for a few quid when you can't get to the match.

If you miss the Early Bird window then it's not such an obvious saving, but a ST will still guarantee you a decent seat for the Derby and the other "bigger games". Buying a season ticket was the best thing I ever did. Can't beat Goodison on a Saturday at 3:00pm.

Cheers woolly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.