Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Wensleydale on toast

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanEFC92

Player Valuation: £90m
Badgering us for early bird renewals for our season tickets at the moment. With a cloud of doubt hanging over us currently, who's going to bother?

I'm not, telling you that now.

I'm getting a dreambox which will have EVERY prem game and every la liga etc

Ill happily watch that, then I'll go to utd, city, lpool at home/away.

I'm not renewing.

More to do with starting a job in july so have no idea on hours and days etc

Badgering us for early bird renewals for our season tickets at the moment. With a cloud of doubt hanging over us currently, who's going to bother?

I am, because I'm an Evertonian and care about the club. Fair weather supporters should just go to the pub to watch the match with the red****e.

I can't renew mine, can't afford it. As soon as I get a job I will get it back though, hopefully I can get one before the start of the season. If not I will just get a half season ticket next year. If I had the money, I would without doubt be renewing, I hate weekends without going the game, even though it ruins my weekend when we loose.

I am but I'm leaving it until the very last day of early bird so that Kenwright doesn't get the interest from my money.

Im firmly in the no column at the moment.

Ive had my current seat for the last 14 Years and love it so much, will be a wrench to give it up, but every Year I struggle like a chunt to pay for it, infact I havent even paid for last Seasons yet.

Made the decision to take the family on holiday instead this Year, if I can do both I will, but its looking bleak.

And of course, not quite sure why I should struggle when the overpaid weapons cant even try.

Status
Not open for further replies.