Season tickets 24/25 prices

Thanks for that, I’m in 3500-4000 band. How long a wait depends if they increase the numbers for BMD I suppose. Wouldn’t be surprised if they keep numbers the same and increase number of tickets available for each match . Get more money that way I think.
What date did you get on the waiting list?

Just think it's crazy they have under subscribed BMD with a 53k capacity when you have a captive audience waiting to fill it to 61/62k but that's Everton eh?🙄

I’m 3500-4000 and my son is 4500-5000. I’m quietly confident, surely they will add at least 5000…..Fingers crossed

Maximum season tickets they could do in the new ground is 80% of capacity, which world be 41,500, so an increase of 10k. Would be surprised if they went for the full 80% and I'm not sure if hospitality is included in that 80%. Goodison currently has 78% of capacity as season tickets.

Maximum season tickets they could do in the new ground is 80% of capacity, which world be 41,500, so an increase of 10k. Would be surprised if they went for the full 80% and I'm not sure if hospitality is included in that 80%. Goodison currently has 78% of capacity as season tickets.
Even at 70% that would be an increase of 5k season tickets.

Who determines the 80% mate?

This seems to be bizarrely true. You’d think it would be the opposite. I suppose the factor maybe the new ground and people wanting a ticket for that.

Be interesting to see what happens in the new ground after a few season and if the demand starts dropping off.

And to think DBB was pushing for the stadium to have a capacity no more than 48k as she doubted the fan base numbers.
Also once the waitlist starts its a victim of its own sucess..... Once you know you cant just call up and get a ST on a whim, you clamour to join the waitlist. Then it grow exponentially when rumours get spread of how long its getting.....

Last edited: