Season ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garybirch88

Player Valuation: £225k
I haven't had a season ticket in a few years and am thinking of getting one this year.
Does anyone know if I purchase the early bird season ticket there is a monthly payment option?
As I know with other clubs there is.
Thanks

If you buy it on an Everton Mastercard you get it interest free for 10 months. Or you can buy it on a direct Debit, which I think is over 4 months, but may be corrected on that.

I haven't had a season ticket in a few years and am thinking of getting one this year.
Does anyone know if I purchase the early bird season ticket there is a monthly payment option?
As I know with other clubs there is.
Thanks

The deadline for 10 month and 9 month payment method has passed I think but I think you can also pay over 6/4 months, It's worth giving them a shout to find out

I work weekend on weekend off you see so at 400 odd quid I can justify going half the games and giving my dad or brother the ones I can't go. But on a payment plan it makes it that much easier. And acceptable to the Mrs :p

I work weekend on weekend off you see so at 400 odd quid I can justify going half the games and giving my dad or brother the ones I can't go. But on a payment plan it makes it that much easier. And acceptable to the Mrs :p
Get yourself a standard interest free credit card (12months+) and throw it on that, and then pay it off monthly through a direct debit.

Quick ST question - row N of GT2 -anyone sat there and know what the views like?

It doesn't look like it's obstructed but wanted to check - anyone sat in row N in the lower?

Quick ST question - row N of GT2 -anyone sat there and know what the views like?

It doesn't look like it's obstructed but wanted to check - anyone sat in row N in the lower?

You might get wet there like, I sit in GT3 row GG and I'm about four rows under the upper, decent view just above the goal height and stay dry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.