Season Ticket prices announced for 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can get Adult & 2 kids for less than just an adult pays over the park.

Everton Master Card also gives 9 months interest free, which i prefer to do that & pay cash than have a direct debit coming out.

This may sound daft but can you "renew" in different seats?

I want to get the early bird discount but sit in different seats.

This may sound daft but can you "renew" in different seats?

I want to get the early bird discount but sit in different seats.

Yes mate, but you might be better renewing in your current seats & then after the deadline expires for renewals in the summer, getting on to the club the next day & asking what new seats have become available.

I did that the other year & ended up swapping my 2 seats in the PE for 2 in the front row of the TB, that weren't renewed. (hated it like & moved back, but that's another story)

They shouldn't be raising prices when wages are being frozen, but as people have said the cost is 'reasonable' when compared with other clubs.

I'll hopefully have a steady enough job to get mine back next year.

Yes mate, but you might be better renewing in your current seats & then after the deadline expires for renewals in the summer, getting on to the club the next day & asking what new seats have become available.

Yeah I was on the phone to the box office yesterday to get my old season ticket number (you are classed as a returning customer and get the cheaper price if you've had a season ticket after 2002) and was told that the best thing to do is buy the 2 season tickets I need and if better seats become available, through people not renewing, then you can swap for a cost of £10 per seat - which isn't bad. Basically just reserving a seat until some more become available

They shouldn't be raising prices when wages are being frozen, but as people have said the cost is 'reasonable' when compared with other clubs.

I'll hopefully have a steady enough job to get mine back next year.
Comparing full price to full price between this season and next, an Adult ticket in the Upper Bullens has gone up by 3.4% and a Concession by 4%.

I think an above inflation increase is wrong when they have just had a whacking great increase in TV money and they do not sell out matches.

I did that the other year & ended up swapping my 2 seats in the PE for 2 in the front row of the TB, that weren't renewed. (hated it like & moved back, but that's another story)
Thanks.

I took advantage of the Everton Master card last year and got the 0% finace on my ST's. Just wondering is that just an introductory offer for taking out the card or can you do it every year?

I took advantage of the Everton Master card last year and got the 0% finace on my ST's. Just wondering is that just an introductory offer for taking out the card or can you do it every year?

Can do it again mate, it was only 6 months at 1st but now it's 9.

Don't expect them to spend any of it on players though mate cos they haven't spent last years yet.

If I worked out how much I spend a week on Everton
I think after a couple of seasons I could invest in something.

Today here's my total spend:
Ticket: £41
Travel: £40
Parking: £18
Food: £10
Drink: £4

At a typical home game my spend is:

Taxi: £10
Food: £6
Drink: £1

I could average my ST on this so possibly could add £30 to this.

On average I possibly spend £100 for each away. I'll attend approx 15 a season. = £1500.

Home games: say £45x19=£855

1500+855=2355 x 5 seasons = 11,775

I'm not complaining here, I'm working out the cost of following Everton.

Don't expect them to spend any of it on players though mate cos they haven't spent last years yet.

I don't suppose we ever will spend a lot of money on players, but I only got a season ticket last season for the first time after many seasons away. Since then I have only seen us lose twice Chelsea and Wigan (FA cup (n)) I missed the Sunderland game. So I am pretty happy with my lot and enjoy the roller coaster ride that is being a blue, the downs make the highs so much more enjoyable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.