Season Ticket Prices 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
My worry is, there's zero confirmation that this means there won't be a substantial increase when we move. Everyone is saying it like it's a fact. This isn't the peoples club anymore, they could very easily push prices through the roof when we move.

My frustrations are:
  • We've just narrowly avoided relegation (hugely due to the fans) and our thank you, is an extra cost. It would've been a touching gesture, to freeze prices.
  • ST's aren't the main income for a club, they've released several highly paid players, added a sleeve sponsor and increased sponsorship. They shouldn't need the fans to provide more income.
  • Everyone is currently affected by the cost of living crisis. EVERYTHING has gone up, except wages. We're paying more for everything, with the same amount of income.
Now I agree, a ST is a luxury, but Everton finishing a place or two higher, raises more money for the club than ST's do. It's frustrating to watch the football we have, finally see players who were on wages we can only dream of, finally released. Yet we're expected to increase our costs.

I refuse to buy into the "most clubs are more expensive" argument. Great, but that's been the case for a long time, why now, during a time when most people are struggling, is it fair to increase and match those clubs. It smacks of "well you've had good times/cheap prices"
Currently our gate receipts are meaningless, in the grand scale, but as we move to BM, they will become a factor.

If we go down the prices won’t go down either. This was mentioned to the club last year and they basically said the tickets won’t be cheaper as you get to see more games.
Is it an extra 4 home games in the Championship?
Lets see them sell 30k + for the championship especially as most games will be moved to crap times for TV coverage

It’s amazing how prices are going up and the quality of performance is going down.
So we’re just paying more for worse football, when we can least afford it.

Prices are divourced from performances.

Just like they were for all of those years were the prices didn't change.

I wonder if the increases are more to soften the prices for BMD, to the extent there won’t be much if any difference when we move.
Not sure what comparative ST costs are but we were significantly cheaper for a long long time than our peers.

I wonder if the increases are more to soften the prices for BMD, to the extent there won’t be much if any difference when we move.
Not sure what comparative ST costs are but we were significantly cheaper for a long long time than our peers.
pl-season-tickets.png

But they could easily offset these increased prices and so much more by not throwing 100k a week at useless bell ends like Yerry Mina, or by signing the likes of kin Neil Maupay and Dwight McNeil.

The club is run horribly.

I wonder what the prices will be like at BMD, especially if we are in the Championship. Must surely be a huge price drop, although not sure how the club could cope with that financially. At this rate it's not out of the question that we'll be a Championship side.

If we do remain in the Premier League, I imagine a pretty sizeable increase, maybe up 20% or so which might be hard on a lot of people.
Unless we get investment, i think people will start dropping off after a couple of seasons at BM, people aren't going to folk out near £1000 a season to watch us fight for 10 in the league.

Be surprised how much they will be charging for a single adult next season, loads only still going because of the ground move or i think loads will of jacked it in

Been sent an email this morning saying renewal window now open.
Has anyone renewed yet ?
I normally renew by phoning up as I don’t trust technology.
Was just wondering if you click renew and do it through the link does it give the option to buy the physical card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.