Season ticket enquiry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasawelder

Player Valuation: £50k
My son and I live in Glasgow and are season ticket holders at Celtic Park. We have become real Everton fans over the last 3 or 4 years and have visited Goodison several times. Our next visit will be the next match against Chelsea as we have tickets for the Upper Gwladys stand.
Love everything about our visits to the ground, and have been lucky enough to catch some very good performances by the team. We've actually seen them twice against Chelsea, 1-0 win in the league and 1-1 draw in FA Cup, Everton winning the replay.
We've decided that the time is right to look into the possibility of getting ourselves a couple of season tickets for Goodison. Can anybody recommend the best stand available and are there many with unrestricted views? Too often we drive down and the views are quite poor.
Any sensible advice will be much appreciated.

The Park End has no posts at all, also if you go in the main stand down towards the Park End in the corner the view can be unobstructed. I am sure if you ask Everton they will let you go and see a seat before you buy it for a season ticket. Good luck.

The Park End has no posts at all, also if you go in the main stand down towards the Park End in the corner the view can be unobstructed. I am sure if you ask Everton they will let you go and see a seat before you buy it for a season ticket. Good luck.
Cheers pal. We're planning to get down as early as possible for Chelsea game, bearing in mind it's a 12.45 kick off. Will try to speak to somebody if we get a chance.

Depends on how old your son is mate, as a kid i sat in the family enclosure near the back, row A-F are poor because of the curve in the pitch. If your lad is over 16 then the next best thing is the park end probably. Unless your really lucky and get a front row seat in the main stand for example.

Cheers pal. We're planning to get down as early as possible for Chelsea game, bearing in mind it's a 12.45 kick off. Will try to speak to somebody if we get a chance.

They won't take you in and let you sit in the seats on a game day, they can tell you which ones are free then if you get in there an hour or so before kick off you'll be able to go and have a look.

I sat in the Lower Bullens last season with a slightly obstructed view then moved to the Paddock this year. That could be an option to see it out for a season till you get a better seat if what you want isn't available right away.

Some seats are shocking! But it may be difficult to find two seats together with a clear view. You can still find vacant seats on the evertonfc Season Tickets page - listed under 'Chosen'. And the box office should knock the price of the Chelsea tickets off the price of a season ticket too.

Most fans renew their season tickets as "early birds" - look out for it next season.

"The window for Early Bird Discount has been extended to Sunday, May 24, offering a minimum 25 per cent saving for renewing and returning Season Ticket holders when compared to purchasing on an individual game basis. For the first time new Season Ticket holders will benefit from the same discount."

Depends on how old your son is mate, as a kid i sat in the family enclosure near the back, row A-F are poor because of the curve in the pitch. If your lad is over 16 then the next best thing is the park end probably. Unless your really lucky and get a front row seat in the main stand for example.

Can go in family enclosure up to 21 now,... no ale though but I'm guessing he'll be driving anyway. My view is fantastic in there, just to side of the 1st aisle at Gwladys St end of it, row K, get pish wet though.

Not being funny mate, but wait until after the transfer window closes on Tuesday, if they don't bring in a couple of
serious signings ready for an immediate start in the first team, you will be watching a lot of drab games at Goodison Park
this season.Wait and you might save a lot of money and wasted journeys. That's just being honest.

Not being funny mate, but wait until after the transfer window closes on Tuesday, if they don't bring in a couple of
serious signings ready for an immediate start in the first team, you will be watching a lot of drab games at Goodison Park
this season.Wait and you might save a lot of money and wasted journeys. That's just being honest.
Boss supporter you lad.

Maybe we need more like this fella supporting Everton, and less of people like you
Just being honest

Status
Not open for further replies.