Season of two halves

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunziboy

Player Valuation: £25k
I know most think it's a season of "what if" but I feel we are regarded as a "oh no not them this week" team. I think we are being regarded as a top four team by the rest of the prem. In the last six matches we are the only prem club without loss. Look at our form this year. Arsenal & City, took the piss. Only two defeats this year (prem). RS, if we played football we would have walked it. Spurs, sloppy first half but they were hanging on in the second and we coulda/shoulda beat wobble head. Hull, got back some of the GD from the opening game. Brum, should have been out of sight but let them back in. Bolton, no prob. City away, massive team, "top four this year then they will win prem next year" ha. Still a few hundred mill away from that yet. The double over them doesn't make up for the instability caused pre season. Wolves, wasted chances but it was ours to throw. The Irons, ditto. Villans, bossed them on their turf but ditto. Glad we got the last minute goal at BB today. 22 points first half, 32 points up to now and we have Fulham, Stoke & Pompey left. Hold your heads up high lads. Everyone sh1ts their pants when we enter the room.

NSNO

I know most think it's a season of "what if" but I feel we are regarded as a "oh no not them this week" team. I think we are being regarded as a top four team by the rest of the prem. In the last six matches we are the only prem club without loss. Look at our form this year. Arsenal & City, took the piss. Only two defeats this year (prem). RS, if we played football we would have walked it. Spurs, sloppy first half but they were hanging on in the second and we coulda/shoulda beat wobble head. Hull, got back some of the GD from the opening game. Brum, should have been out of sight but let them back in. Bolton, no prob. City away, massive team, "top four this year then they will win prem next year" ha. Still a few hundred mill away from that yet. The double over them doesn't make up for the instability caused pre season. Wolves, wasted chances but it was ours to throw. The Irons, ditto. Villans, bossed them on their turf but ditto. Glad we got the last minute goal at BB today. 22 points first half, 32 points up to now and we have Fulham, Stoke & Pompey left. Hold your heads up high lads. Everyone sh1ts their pants when we enter the room.

NSNO

They are thinking. "Oh [Poor language removed] its Everton". Certainly.

Status
Not open for further replies.