Season 2016l17 review

Status
Not open for further replies.

steele

Player Valuation: £8m
Everton on 3 place in salary/ points table. Overall a good first season for Koeman

Meh.

Some awful signings, some okay, some amazing.

The rise of Tom Davies was the highlight.

His remit was European football.

Complete success achieved.

His remit will of course change for next season, the remit will again be European football though, if hes backed properly theres no reason why we cant make a decent fist of the 4 comps we enter.

But anybody with unreal demands only needs to look at the gap between us and the top 6, its not just a case of spending money and finishing in the top 4. The demands of Europa League and hopefully decent runs in the cups will certainly take a toll.

His remit was European football.

Complete success achieved.

His remit will of course change for next season, the remit will again be European football though, if hes backed properly theres no reason why we cant make a decent fist of the 4 comps we enter.

But anybody with unreal demands only needs to look at the gap between us and the top 6, its not just a case of spending money and finishing in the top 4. The demands of Europa League and hopefully decent runs in the cups will certainly take a toll.

Sums up perfectly.

If Koeman is not backed properly why do some posters expect more than 7th? Because of his wages? This club receive almost £27m for finishing 7th while finishing 12th or 13th got you about £12m. See the damage...

Sums up perfectly.

If Koeman is not backed properly why do some posters expect more than 7th? Because of his wages? This club receive almost £27m for finishing 7th while finishing 12th or 13th got you about £12m. See the damage...

I think I worked out that 2x11th place finishes cost us roughly 40m in prize money over the 2 seasons, without Mosh and his cash input we would be looking at an utter world of pain.

I think I worked out that 2x11th place finishes cost us roughly 40m in prize money over the 2 seasons, without Mosh and his cash input we would be looking at an utter world of pain.

Cheers Roberto plus that massive pay-off too.

Status
Not open for further replies.