2023/24 Sean Dyche

As bad as some of the footballs been you’ve got to give Dyche credit for the points he’s got us this season with the squad he’s had and off the field stuff he’s had to deal with. If he can make a couple of signings that improves us and the football gets a little more attractive with a similar league position we would of been in without the deductions next season then that’s progress again and some stability compared to last few seasons.

200w.gif

I saw a crazy rumor it was Kompany. It is amazing how many relegation managers get poached elsewhere. You can basically see clubs on the decline when they start making desperately strange decisions like that.

It's because these clubs are looking for the new Pep. It's an egotistical approach that it's not about winning it's about a revolutionary way of doing it. Look how Nanglesman's stock went from "best young coach in the world" to a national coach before he's 40.

If you're gaffer has got a team playing with overlapping centre backs, inverted false number 6s, goal poaching fullbacks, and a keeper who was a midfielder until he was 18 you'll be touted.

Doesn't matter if the team was getting pumped 4 goals a game. It's the modern way.

Being an evertonian in this era of the past four seasons and getting the hump over sexy togger is akin to an Ethiopian sending back his filet mignon because it didn't have his preferred type of caviar on the side.

Chef Dyche is serving up block buster mitchelen steak from a hobo bin fire and no skillet. And I for one give kudos to the chef as I chow down. Yum.