2023/24 Sean Dyche

Do people care what Everton did 67 years ago? A winless run doesn't mean much for me as the could be loads of reasons for them.

But cos you mentioned it 67 years ago in the 1957/58 during that long winless run Everton finished 16th out of 22 and only two teams got relegated back than. You go back a little earlier 1950/51 season that Everton side finished rock bottom our only relegation in our history, the longest winless streak that season was 8.

Does that mean the team that finished bottom is better than the team that finished 16th cos they had a longer winless run?
Works both ways, when we were on that horrendous run, the worst in 67yrs , the likes of you were telling us it was because of what’s going on behind the scenes, the players are crap, relegation fodder. I got told that they were championship players and we had one of the 3 worse squads in the league. Think most of us thought that dyche should be doing better with this group, it seems that he’s only judged by Lampard

Do people care what Everton did 67 years ago? A winless run doesn't mean much for me as the could be loads of reasons for them.

But cos you mentioned it 67 years ago in the 1957/58 during that long winless run Everton finished 16th out of 22 and only two teams got relegated back than. You go back a little earlier 1950/51 season that Everton side finished rock bottom our only relegation in our history, the longest winless streak that season was 8.

Does that mean the team that finished bottom is better than the team that finished 16th cos they had a longer winless run?
Twice, Everton have been relegated twice.

Well it wasn’t just mean that mentioned it. Also people are bringing up positive stats.
End of the day if he goes 14 games next season without winning a game he will be sacked. And that’s how it should be for a club like Everton, we lost 6-0 to hand the commentator said worst defeat in 19yrs, I didn’t know that until it was said by him and probably wouldn’t have thought to much about it, just that it was a bad defeat,
But stars are everywhere these days good and bad

Well it wasn’t just mean that mentioned it. Also people are bringing up positive stats.
End of the day if he goes 14 games next season without winning a game he will be sacked. And that’s how it should be for a club like Everton, we lost 6-0 to hand the commentator said worst defeat in 19yrs, I didn’t know that until it was said by him and probably wouldn’t have thought to much about it, just that it was a bad defeat,

a club like everton what’s that then?

Yes the worse defeat since let me guess the 7-0 vs Arsenal when we already secured 4th. Again what is your point?