2023/24 Sean Dyche

IMG_9047.jpeg

122 Prem games under Dyche, 5 assists.
That was his second assist of the season, he didn't get any more.

Like I get you love the guy but can we not pretend he's had no good players or options ever and that he'll become somehow magnificent after proving he's limited for a decade?
@Eggs loves picking one abstract moment to supposedly represent Dychey's whole philosophy. He did the same with a picture of DCL with two Everton players up top with him to prove that he isn't isolated in another thread. I mean, if something happens once in a blue moon then it must mean it happens all the time, right?

This is how we ended up with Brexit. Thanks, @Eggs !

And all after "Gaffer's day", too. Which I'm lead to believe is a sports science approach light years ahead of it's time. Weird.
As much as it pains me to praise the fella, Gaffers day is mostly about getting them a good level of fitness early which they can maintain during a season.

A lot of our players have played a LOT of minutes and at times they looked a bit tired, but I dont think Gaffers day is about amazing level of fitness for a month.

Also, *vomits in mouth, Burnley and Everton are, I would have thought, late bloomers in transfer windows, so most of their incomings come late?

Im hopefully wrong on that regarding Burnley.

I find the stat amazing, thats the only reason I posted it.

As much as it pains me to praise the fella, Gaffers day is mostly about getting them a good level of fitness early which they can maintain during a season.

A lot of our players have played a LOT of minutes and at times they looked a bit tired, but I dont think Gaffers day is about amazing level of fitness for a month.

Also, *vomits in mouth, Burnley and Everton are, I would have thought, late bloomers in transfer windows, so most of their incomings come late?

Im hopefully wrong on that regarding Burnley.

I find the stat amazing, thats the only reason I posted it.
I know. I was just trying to be pithy!

Edit: I'm also not sure that one day of puking up a lung on the sand dunes actually results in season long fitness either, however.

No ones denying the winless streak was awful, one thing is true though, the winless run under Dyche was far less damaging than our winless run under Tory Frank

1-0 West Ham, 1-2 southampton and 3-0 Palace are the only league games we won under tory boy in 22/23 right?

Not true. We also beat Arsenal 1-0, Brentford 1-0, Leeds 1-0, Brighton 5-1 and Bournemouth 1-0 under a Tory too.