2023/24 Sean Dyche

Considering we have no idea who the owners of Everton will be, and have zero money or room within PS&R for replacing managers, then it’s impossible for you to say with any certainty that he will or won’t be here next season.
That works both ways mate.
We don’t know, either way.
If it’s 777 they have probably seen enough to think the majority if fans aren’t on board with dyche and his style of football
New owners usually want to stamp their mark on the club
Who says we won’t have money ??? If we’re selling are 3/4 best assets then we will be spending money. Dele’s wages pays off dyche.

Exactly, we’re in such a mess off the pitch that success at this current moment is just almost an impossibility. The remit had to be to stay in the league until the ownership situation is resolved and the PS&R challenges are flushed through. He’s filled the remit simple as that. When he arrived if you’d said to any Everton fan the next 18 months the football won’t be good but you’ll not only stay up this season, but you’ll stay up the next as well even with two points deductions in the same season, every single Everton fan would have signed up there and then.

As ever though as soon as the job is done there’s those who just want a silver bullet manager to take us back to the top of the game. Dont we all, but for those in the real world one look at the squad tells you this lot aren’t going anywhere quickly under any manager.

Dyche to see us into the new stadium, we get back into compliance with FFP, ownership change and the opportunity for a squad refresh. If we want to change the manager at that point then fine but changing him now is just change for changes sake.

I don't think the silver bullet comment is fair, it's a bit of a wind up bait for those who are rightfully tired of crap managers and football and have just watched that horrific run of form. Honestly you still seem annoyed for getting so much hassle for your frankly dumb idea of wholesale supporting the worst appointment in our history. I understood the tiresome wum foreverrusselbrand82 doing it (surprise surprise they are doing it again now) but I don't understand why anybody else really set their stall out on that.

I think even the most outspoken of those in here slating Dyche, have said most of the time they understand he is here for this season and in some way are accepting of that.

But to the silver bullet part I would say that those same fans IMHO would be way more accepting and patient right now of even a slightly better manager IF they had us playing some kind of football that made sense in attack and didn't play Ashley Young every game. I don't believe anybody bar a couple of melts would be expecting us challenging European places.

I don't agree with those who just want him gone right now, and it disappoints that people can't see that this situation is worse than any previous one so the old comfort blanket of "manager stops winning, sack manager" is even less of a simple fix than it was in any other moment in our recent history. I would really hope if they get a "better" manager they can hold their tongues and show some understanding when they seem to be trying to improve us but hit some bad runs, as you'd be pretty certain it's what will happen. However I can't knock anybody that is tired of him.

Once we are mathematically safe I won't even be thinking about managers anyways, as our future all hinges on what happens off the pitch.

Can you name 3 coaches that would potentially come in this summer under ownership upheaval,high possibility of no transfer budget,top players destined to leave and another potential points deduction looming that wound improve us the way he has?
Depends on the owners. I think 777 go for a "name" like Moshiri did. We get Koeman Mk2. Someone like Ten Hag for example would fit their vision for this club I suspect. And so the cycle would begin all over again.

FWIW, I'm not suggesting we get ten Hag by the way.

Can you name 3 coaches that would potentially come in this summer under ownership upheaval,high possibility of no transfer budget,top players destined to leave and another potential points deduction looming that wound improve us the way he has?
Hi mr Young mananger in Europe,
Would you like to come to the best, richest and most watched league in the world and manage one of England most successful historic clubs, with an incredible fan base, moving into an amazing new stadium in 12 months. And we will quadruple your salary.

I think your right mate we won’t be able to attract anyone, let’s keep dyche and if we sack him next year appoint big sam, or maybe ask warnock if he wants to come out of retirement. What Pullis? , what’s he up to these days

17th in the prem is Dyche’s glory and obviously yours

Well they were obviously joking, but I'll take 17th position if offered it right now and same for next season.

Ask me again if we stabilise off the pitch and have some money and I'll give you a different answer. Hopefully that becomes a reality, but I can't be as optimistic as you that it will anytime soon

I think Pickford, Myko, Tark, Branthwaite, Onana, Gana, possibly Garner and Doucoure are all top half players.
I think a good manager gets a tune out of the forwards. The wing play has been awful all season and it's painful to watch players not overlapping or wingers continually cutting inside to traffic. We actually got to the by line once today, a real rarity. I'm not sure I've ever seen any team counter so poorly, and it's not down to speed, it's down to awareness. There is none, these guys arent coached well. We've relied far to much on moments of individual skill, luck, or boxing the opposition keeper out at corners. (other teams are on to our set piece shenanigans now).

He's had it tough with the mess behind the scenes, (tho weirdly, far less interference than any other recent everton manager) and he's done really well with Branthwaite and the rest of the back line really but going forward he should be doing much better (yes, even with these players).

Also, it's just no fun watching his team. I think even if we were 12th, I'd want him gone.
You cant reason with thick Dyche fans boys. The idiots will have you believe most of our players wouldn't get into Sheffield United's squad and Lord Dyche is performing a miracle

Would you like to come to the best, richest and most watched league in the world and manage one of England most successful historic clubs, with an incredible fan base, moving into an amazing new stadium in 12 months. And we will quadruple your salary.

I think your right mate we won’t be able to attract anyone, let’s keep dyche and if we sack him next year appoint big sam, or maybe ask warnock if he wants to come out of retirement. What Pullis? , what’s he up to these days

You've left out all the down sides they would be taking on. The worst mess at this club in possibly our whole history. They might not mean they won't take it, but would be pretty strong factors if this new young manager ended up failing

I don't think the silver bullet comment is fair, it's a bit of a wind up bait for those who are rightfully tired of crap managers and football and have just watched that horrific run of form. Honestly you still seem annoyed for getting so much hassle for your frankly dumb idea of wholesale supporting the worst appointment in our history. I understood the tiresome wum foreverrusselbrand82 doing it (surprise surprise they are doing it again now) but I don't understand why anybody else really set their stall out on that.

I think even the most outspoken of those in here slating Dyche, have said most of the time they understand he is here for this season and in some way are accepting of that.

But to the silver bullet part I would say that those same fans IMHO would be way more accepting and patient right now of even a slightly better manager IF they had us playing some kind of football that made sense in attack and didn't play Ashley Young every game. I don't believe anybody bar a couple of melts would be expecting us challenging European places.

I don't agree with those who just want him gone right now, and it disappoints that people can't see that this situation is worse than any previous one so the old comfort blanket of "manager stops winning, sack manager" is even less of a simple fix than it was in any other moment in our recent history. I would really hope if they get a "better" manager they can hold their tongues and show some understanding when they seem to be trying to improve us but hit some bad runs, as you'd be pretty certain it's what will happen. However I can't knock anybody that is tired of him.

Once we are mathematically safe I won't even be thinking about managers anyways, as our future all hinges on what happens off the pitch.
Outstanding post.

You've left out all the down sides they would be taking on. The worst mess at this club in possibly our whole history. They might not mean they won't take it, but would be pretty strong factors if this new young manager ended up failing
Well
Marco silva is doing ok,
Wanting to walk out on Watford to join us to be sacked in just over 12 months. Again the majority of managers in
Europe will want to manage in
The prem and back themselves to do a good a job.

I think Pickford, Myko, Tark, Branthwaite, Onana, Gana, possibly Garner and Doucoure are all top half players.
I think a good manager gets a tune out of the forwards. The wing play has been awful all season and it's painful to watch players not overlapping or wingers continually cutting inside to traffic. We actually got to the by line once today, a real rarity. I'm not sure I've ever seen any team counter so poorly, and it's not down to speed, it's down to awareness. There is none, these guys arent coached well. We've relied far to much on moments of individual skill, luck, or boxing the opposition keeper out at corners. (other teams are on to our set piece shenanigans now).

He's had it tough with the mess behind the scenes, (tho weirdly, far less interference than any other recent everton manager) and he's done really well with Branthwaite and the rest of the back line really but going forward he should be doing much better (yes, even with these players).

Also, it's just no fun watching his team. I think even if we were 12th, I'd want him gone.

No.

These are senior players, and some of them sing on the last verse. Is pretty limited what a manager can do, apart from playing to their strengths. Unfortunately, this is also very limited.

A bit contradictory here. What was it Ancelotti said: "I really like football, it's my passion, but I try to keep things as simple as possible. There are two aspects: defending and attacking. Creativity and organization. I think I can give players more defensively. Offensive it's about talent and I don't want to obfuscate this talent".

The same thing happened under Ancelotti - even with a better team.

You could have just answered the question properly instead posting this and looking like a complete Merkin.

Am asking a serious question name 3.