2023/24 Sean Dyche

I've supported him but also been critical of him this year. I do think we probably need someone different and would like change in the summer. On the other side I genuinely do believe that he's pulling off one of the hardest jobs in football at the moment, we are terrible from top to bottom as a club, we've had some terrible managers who've gone on to do far better things after, at a certain point we have to admit that a certain part of it is us, not them.

I guarantee there's not a single manager in the world that could make this club a success, no doubt. However, I also think that there's probably not many that would've kept us safe this year given what we've gone through, Dyche has done that exactly. I think when the dust settles people will look back on him here it'll be very much like Allardyce, "really don't like him but can't argue that he's effective and good at what he does". At the end of the day if his job is to keep us in the league and he's doing it then that's just that isn't it.

No. But if you think these fellers are gonna come in wanting Aldi Pep and willing to pump the funds for it to happen.... prepared to be disappointed as that is not what they do
I’m not talking about funds, 777 sacked the hertha manager straight away, they have been at games and seen the performances the reaction of the fans and the tactics from the manager. One if there sporting team worked at city, let’s hope they have more ambition than the previous board and half this site. Now I’m off to drink wine and cheer Coventry on. Who’ve got 3 goals in 20mins v utd a team we haven’t git one goal against in 200mins. But what a manager

I’m not talking about funds, 777 sacked the hertha manager straight away, they have been at games and seen the performances the reaction of the fans and the tactics from the manager. One if there sporting team worked at city, let’s hope they have more ambition than the previous board and half this site. Now I’m off to drink wine and cheer Coventry on. Who’ve got 3 goals in 20mins v utd a team we haven’t git one goal against in 200mins. But what a manager

They don't have half a billion or debt to service at Herta. Staying in the league will be all that matters to them. And I think that feller from City left. Herta brought back a fan favourite too to apease fans and it didn't work

As for United...it wasn't for trying mate. We had about 60 shots and clear chances and they've got Casimero at CB

@Daytripper wise words that you should take heed of.

You can all get on with it as far as I’m concerned, if anything he’s troll bait for the likes of you . Whatever happens win lose or draw I’ll just have a laugh about it as usual . If we got a win Wednesday it’s obvious the likes of you will be straight on here with the same act.

If you want me to be annoyed at you I’m sorry mate, find someone else , it’s all good.