2023/24 Sean Dyche

If he had anything about him he would resign tonight, he must know he is not capable of managing a Premier League team. However he won’t, he has nothing to lose, nobody is going to employ him again so if he clings on he gets a big payoff and swans of into retirement. Dyche is Bill Kenwright’s final gift to Everton Football Club.
Why would he...no one can sack him and professional pride left football in the 80s

If you were terrified that your top-flight status was endangering your master's investment, had crucial matches against direct relegation rivals just ahead, and were in London on the same night as the manager, you might think this was an opportune moment to act...one last-ditch roll of the dice...

If we have a whip round on Sunday before the game, we could help pay his contract off. Then sack him just as he walks to the dugout and Carlo Ancelotti walks out to the Godfather sound track and tells Ashley Young to be out of Merseyside before half 3 or there will be a horses head on his pillow in the morning.
Forest then beat us 3-0 and we’re subsequently relegated and liquidated in the summer. But that 5 minutes pre-kick off would be the most joyous thing Everton have experienced for about 15 years.

If you were terrified that your top-flight status was endangering your master's investment, had crucial matches against direct relegation rivals just ahead, and were in London on the same night as the manager, you might think this was an opportune moment to act...one last-ditch roll of the dice...
I don't want that man making any more decisions to do with Everton football club.

Dyche has had to deal with a lot of grief and this hasn't made his job easy but when you think we have Englands goalie, a so called Belgian international star, Branthwaite, Tarks and Ex England international DCL...you would think he could get something from them. I think his tactics are weighing us down a lot

Dyche has had to deal with a lot of grief and this hasn't made his job easy but when you think we have Englands goalie, a so called Belgian international star, Branthwaite, Tarks and Ex England international DCL...you would think he could get something from them. I think his tactics are weighing us down a lot
England's goalie was a big part of that collapse tonight