2023/24 Sean Dyche

It's not pragmatism it's just the way he plays. Give him 200 mill and he would play the same.

It'll keep us up but it's not going to create a buzz at the new ground.

Though it won't keep him in a job for long and then he can go to Huddersfield or the like where he belongs

Bielsa's Leeds 👍

The Kopites Luton 👍

Maybe another manager would turn Doucoure, McNeil and co into top, effective players.

Not so sure, myself.
Genuinely think he’s got the best out of this dross at times this season. Plenty of times when I think the performances have been good and no reward…no doubting performances have slipped last month or two which has been painful to watch.

He’s obviously limited and hard headed as a manager but we are 15th atm, four points clear, 6 point deduction, ridiculous going ons behind the scenes. I just can’t think anyone else would be doing better.

Get us to the new stadium safe, get the other side of this takeover and points decisions then move on.

It's a disgrace if the man is allowed to serve up that dross for our last season at Goodison. Hopefully we limp over the line and thank him for his efforts and part ways.
Nah. The disgrace is that ownership has gotten us into a position where we're facing a 2nd points deduction in one season and we're in our third relegation battle in a row

We don't know that though because he's only ever managed two crap teams.

He talks the talk on his playing style and he's openly said loads how he plays with what he has to get him the best chance of results.

We are seeing what happens at Burnley when you try style over substance. We directly benefited from it today. Kompany spent more in one summer than Dyche did in all his time there. The hipsters wanted Kompany in the summer.
To be fair, he didn't really advertise himself for a top team.

We played awful today it was frustrating to watch, but people calling Burnley better for having the ball more in the middle of the pitch and stringing more short passes together what looks better for the eye than hoofball, but being even creating less than us with awful hoofball come on.

I'm glad Burnley isn't like Watford and changes the manager every 5 games, but so far Kompany hasn't proved to be the more flexible manager on prem level than Dyche. They keep playing the same thing as well, and these mistakes cost their games.

I look at brighton with lallana, Milner and welbeck and wonder how on earth they are miles better at footy than we are

Iwobi and gray were frustrating players at times but posed 100 times more attacking threat and intent than young and McNeil
Because they havent spunked 100s of million up the wall on crap or broke FFP.

Bielsa's Leeds 👍

The Kopites Luton 👍

Maybe another manager would turn Doucoure, McNeil and co into top, effective players.

Not so sure, myself.
Maybe another manager doesn't give Doucoure a new 100k+ contract but here we are.

Getting boring all this 'the players aren't good enough' shouts, he didn't attempt to change the way he played at any time during the 10 years he was at Burnley and he won't at Everton. It's a absolute fallacy that he'll try and be more expansive etc given the resources, he'll just buy players who fit his ideal way of playing football.