2023/24 Sean Dyche

Looks like we will stay up even with another couple of points deduction.

Same again next year lads 👍

He’s now earned 35 points this season (6 point deduction not his doing) which would normally keep us up and there is 7 games to go, so on paper he’s done his job.

However, the players look terrified of the ball, the style of play is atrocious and the overall picture is not good.

We're relegation fodder.

We were before Dyche. And will be after him.

That's the crux of it.

Replace him for Cooper. Baines. Potter. Whoever. The team is still relegation fodder because it has the players in you do nothing but slate.

Do I want Dyche to be manager?

No.

But let's be fair.
Wait there, you’ve just said “oh look at his team” then told me to go and enjoy Luton because I pointed out they’re more threatening with a bunch of league 2 players

Which is simply saying he’s a crap manager and cannot find a secondary way of playing.

4-4-1-1 no matter what

Alpha Sean to the rescue

He’s now earned 35 points this season (6 point deduction not his doing) which would normally keep us up and there is 7 games to go, so on paper he’s done his job.

However, the players look terrified of the ball, the style of play is atrocious and the overall picture is not good.

I love the optimism

It is but the clubs broken with an absentee landlord.

Survival is all that matters until there's someone steering the ship.

Wait there, you’ve just said “oh look at his team” then told me to go and enjoy Luton because I pointed out they’re more threatening with a bunch of league 2 players

Which is simply saying he’s a crap manager and cannot find a secondary way of playing.

4-4-1-1 no matter what

Alpha Sean to the rescue

Luton aren't more threatening.

They're below us in the table.

They're on 25 points. We have achieved 35 this season. +10 with a game less.

Oh my god.

How about not playing 4-4-1-1

Here’s an idea.

3-5-2 like he did at turf moor
3-4-3

Like I said though our standards as a club are in the bin and the defence of this is proof

Again. You continually slate the players. I have shared examples of this today. You then slate the manager and refuse to accept he has a poor squad.

The objective for Everton this season was to survive relegation. Without a deduction, he's done that comfortably.