2023/24 Sean Dyche

I complain about the game becoming sterile and everyone giving media trained answers and then see something like this and remember that whatever you say you’ll be slaughtered so it’s best to just keep your mouth shut. Saying exactly the same as literally every fan says and it somehow becomes a bad thing.
Its just me to be fair, negative Nigel.

3 points tomorrow will cure me!

Its just me to be fair, negative Nigel.

3 points tomorrow will cure me!
I get it though it’s just how it is now I’m not even having a go at people I do it myself it’s just one of them things it’s so oversaturated now every single answer to a question gets analysed to death and made to fit whatever we want it to.

This may seem harsh but this looks like a planted story to me.

Not to mention the bizarre link to a 30 year old angolan forward playing in saudi.

Deflecting the poor results seems the only aim here.

Just beat burnley.

This may seem harsh but this looks like a planted story to me.

Not to mention the bizarre link to a 30 year old angolan forward playing in saudi.

Deflecting the poor results seems the only aim here.

Just beat burnley.
to be honest I still take that on board.
He has had a poor hand. We are in the middle of a bad run but we are higher points totals than the last two seasons so we have improved.
We have weakened the team each season too.
When you look at the teams around us, Luton, Sheff Utd and Burnley have worse squads. I’m not sure any other teams do… while understand everyone wants better results, without better players, or money to buy better players I cant see a way out.

to be honest I still take that on board.
He has had a poor hand. We are in the middle of a bad run but we are higher points totals than the last two seasons so we have improved.
We have weakened the team each season too.
When you look at the teams around us, Luton, Sheff Utd and Burnley have worse squads. I’m not sure any other teams do… while understand everyone wants better results, without better players, or money to buy better players I cant see a way out.
I do agree with him to an extent. And pressure wouldn’t be anywhere near as much without the deduction. But at the same time, he wasn’t exactly shouting for us not to sign Beto for 25m+. He also hasn’t won in 13 games and it feels like he is trying to keep his job by blaming everyone else rather than his own results.

I don’t think he is at risk of being of being sacked as we have no ownership currently and no one will sign off on it. But its semi acknowledgement that he is coming out defensive that he knows how crap he is doing.