2023/24 Sean Dyche

Thought he did well last night . picked a team to try and keep it tight. made the changes and we looked much better and more urgent ..point in a game like this is ok. leave him alone !
Picked a team to try and keep it tight, failed Miserably. As for the subs, they weren't a decision by him. the lads had just been talking about doing an Amokachi.. Must of scared the life out of him, 3 subs and that early !!

I've been on the side of stability, meaning that the club is in no position to hire anyone worth the job, and no one worth the job would be inclined to take it with so much uncertainty and no transfer budget.

But it's looking more and more likely that we might be better off with a caretaker manager with more willingness to make changes and a better relationship with the players. I didn't put too much stock in the Nathan Patterson story, but I got a bad feeling from a recent article about Branthwaite in which he once again praised Ruud van Nistelrooy for directly improving his game, and then described Dyche as "hands off" and says something like, he let's you figure it out on your own."

That really tracks since Dyche more often than not seems to put the onus on players "getting the small details right," and says it's up to them. He's seemed more and more to shift the blame from himself and I'm now more inclined to believe rumors about losing the dressing room.

But it's looking more and more likely that we might be better off with a caretaker manager with more willingness to make changes and a better relationship with the players. I didn't put too much stock in the Nathan Patterson story, but I got a bad feeling from a recent article about Branthwaite in which he once again praised Ruud van Nistelrooy for directly improving his game, and then described Dyche as "hands off" and says something like, he let's you figure it out on your own."

That really tracks since Dyche more often than not seems to put the onus on players "getting the small details right," and says it's up to them. He's seemed more and more to shift the blame from himself and I'm now more inclined to believe rumors about losing the dressing room.

Total vibes manager.
Bad vibes, but vibes nonetheless.

The days of hoofing the ball should be a thing of the past. It's embarrassing the way we play at the minute and the bigger kicker is that it's not even effective. So what does Dyche do...Nothing sweet F.A just keeps playing the same way with the same players and doesn't even coach them properly.

Regardless of whether we can have NSNO as the motto without laughing, it's nowhere near good enough, not by a long shot(remember those lol)