2023/24 Sean Dyche

What's the cro-Magnon manager have the squad up to today I wonder. Probably persistence hunting rabbits or something. Lord knows they aren't practicing anything like modern football.

We have had 3 out 4 of the worst managers in our history in that time.
Since this post; 3 of the 6 have managed everton

Its what we are
IMG_3021.jpeg

Since this post; 3 of the 6 have managed everton

Its what we are
View attachment 250116
wow, thats a depressingly accurate post.
Even if we do have the balls to fire dyche in the summer, Moyes, Howe and Rodgers will be the 3 favourite replacements (assuming Howe gets binned by the barcodes)

There are lots of managers out there. Maybe start with the criteria of being under 50, never having relegated anyone and possibly won a trophy.
At the moment I'd take Moyes, howe or Rodgers over Dyche but I'd take about 100 different managers above those 3.

There has been no vision at the club for so long now.

You're likely to get slaughtered for that post but as much as some dont like it there is a lot of truth in it. Esp about the bang average squad. How doucoure has ended up being the highest payed player at this club is a good example. For what? 5 or 6 goals a season. If you take that away he's a liability when it comes to actual passing and all round game. The 2nd highest player at this club is a centre forward who's scored 10 goals in 3 years.
Its so hard to argue a case against it. Its right in front of your eyes. Sadly.
Alot of this squad is crap, but the very fans slating them reckon they are worth £40m or £50m+

Can`t have it both ways....