2023/24 Sean Dyche

No chance for any talented young players coming through with this manager. Good job Endrick wasn’t at our Academy.
Campbell is doing well at Fleetwood, Mills was doing well at Oxford, Reece Welch was also getting games. Injuries have hindered their season in all three cases unfortunately.

We sent our best academy players on loan to get senior experience. I don't see a problem in that.
I think at least two may be in our panel nest season.

Bournemouth is massive for Dyche, he really needs a win. The fanbase looks 50/50 with Dyche, I think the lack of options are keeping him here.

Personally I don't think he's done anything to justify keeping his job but he really needs to start earning his money this weekend. We have the chance to put some some light between us and the bottom 4 and bring Brentford into the Mix.

There are serious limitations to our game - lack of creativity, lack of goals and it's pretty much a given that we won't win any game that we go behind in. However, we are competetive in the majority of the games we play. Plus, despite what we want to believe, our players just aren't very good. After Pickford, Branthwaite and Tarkowski (and these are all defenders) none of our players would get a reguar start in a side at the top end of the table (challenging for Europe, etc). They lack consistency or are just bang average (and worse). Dyche has done well with what he's got. Imagine 'Super Frank' in charge or Benitez - we'd have been down by Christmas. We have no money (to buy players or attract a new/top manager). If he keeps us up - and i think he will - Dyche has done more than enough to jusify his appointment and deserves at least another season.

No excuses left for this fella now. Just had one of the worst runs since Mike Walker and has had 3 weeks including a slapping holiday in Portugal to sort things out. He has 10 games left and has to start winning immediately. Sick to death of relegation battles. Sick to death of being unable to pass or score. Sick to death of the same rinse and repeated excuses after every loss. Our xG was boss and we were unlucky. Yeah, yeah, yeah GTFO, don't want to hear it any more. Get the ball in the net and win. It really isn't that difficult. Teams do it all the time, even crap ones.

Just Shut up and start winning games and then you can proper do one at the end of the season for me because i really could not take another season of baffling tactics, predictable substitutes, shameful passing, shameful results and shameful records being broken.

Bournemouth is massive for Dyche, he really needs a win. The fanbase looks 50/50 with Dyche, I think the lack of options are keeping him here.

Personally I don't think he's done anything to justify keeping his job but he really needs to start earning his money this weekend. We have the chance to put some some light between us and the bottom 4 and bring Brentford into the Mix.
Would be justified for sportive reasons. I think it‘s more the financial situation than not finding someone. 8m surely to get his staff off.

There are serious limitations to our game - lack of creativity, lack of goals and it's pretty much a given that we won't win any game that we go behind in. However, we are competetive in the majority of the games we play. Plus, despite what we want to believe, our players just aren't very good. After Pickford, Branthwaite and Tarkowski (and these are all defenders) none of our players would get a reguar start in a side at the top end of the table (challenging for Europe, etc). They lack consistency or are just bang average (and worse). Dyche has done well with what he's got. Imagine 'Super Frank' in charge or Benitez - we'd have been down by Christmas. We have no money (to buy players or attract a new/top manager). If he keeps us up - and i think he will - Dyche has done more than enough to jusify his appointment and deserves at least another season.

You're likely to get slaughtered for that post but as much as some dont like it there is a lot of truth in it. Esp about the bang average squad. How doucoure has ended up being the highest payed player at this club is a good example. For what? 5 or 6 goals a season. If you take that away he's a liability when it comes to actual passing and all round game. The 2nd highest player at this club is a centre forward who's scored 10 goals in 3 years.
Its so hard to argue a case against it. Its right in front of your eyes. Sadly.

Lampard is considered one of our worst ever managers. We weren’t down at Christmas last season, he has a worse squad than dyche has has this season. Dyche needs binning in the summer even if we stay up. A manager who’s more concerned with trying not to lose than win, ain’t getting us anywhere long term

Yikes Everton playing again dread sets in. Dyche fills me with zero confidence.
Same old set up . Same old rhetoric. Same old nauseous post match bolix no doubt.
A defeat and he should be sacked Saturday after having 3 weeks to utilise his master tactical nous.
I doubt anything changes in Saturday, same 11 bar maybe Coleman and DCL for Beto.
Same set up, Tactics ans subs