2023/24 Sean Dyche

Why?

You're not the first person to think so - yet no one has given me a compelling argument against giving it a go.. :coffee:
Why?

You expect a player, who can barely run out of the tunnel, to play left wing back

You want a winger, who is not only one footed but couldn’t create an opening in a whore house, as our creative force

A lump of a donkey, who since his new contract has “mysteriously” stopped performing, up top as a second striker.

Pickford

Tarkowski --- Branthwaite --- Mykolenko

Patterson
--- Garner --- Onana --- Gomes --- McNeil

DCL ---------- Doucs

Just do it, Sean. You know it's right...

View attachment 249272
You could accomplish the same by just playing Patterson over Godfrey. Then you at least have McNeil further towards the opponent's goal where he should be anyway (his defensive prowess is 100% based on effort, not any sort of awareness or tactical knowledge). He's played LWB this season and it was an unmitigated disaster.

I never understood shouts like this. What about Coleman gives you any hope he’d be a good manager? Because he’s a nice guy?
Out if all the players at the club, you don’t think he shows leadership potential? Nothing to do with being a nice guy. No idea if he’s got the rest of the skills, taken any qualifications or even has any interest. As I think I already said.

Christ, had a dream last night where I met Dyche after a game in a chippy. Turns out he's a top bloke so stop slagging him off. He must be about 6'7 as well, which is something I never knew.