2023/24 Sean Dyche

Yes and I'm quite sure if it was you being humiliated in front of all you're workmates, you would do the same. o_O

Sounds like Patterson was being a tad boisterous at the dinner table and was making a scene in which Dyche intervened as the pack leader.

Patterson in that situation either needed to have kept his heed down or step up and challenge Dyches position as Alpha pack leader.

I can understand young Patterson's frustration with the lack of game time however leaking matters to the press following this wont do the boy any favours.

this may well have been Dyche "testing" the boy to see if he has the fire in the belly that Dyche wants in his starting 11 in which based on him going crying to the press - he's come out that test with a Fail.

Seen that type of management many times.
Never ends well for the ‘hard man’
There is always someone harder.
I’ve seen such ‘hard men managers ‘ threatened with shotguns , and come very , very close to being drowned in a water butt, to name just two instances .
Definitely a poor management technique !
Not to mention the fact that it doesn’t actually work as a management technique!

Sounds like Patterson was being a tad boisterous at the dinner table and was making a scene in which Dyche intervened as the pack leader.

Patterson in that situation either needed to have kept his heed down or step up and challenge Dyches position as Alpha pack leader.

I can understand young Patterson's frustration with the lack of game time however leaking matters to the press following this wont do the boy any favours.

this may well have been Dyche "testing" the boy to see if he has the fire in the belly that Dyche wants in his starting 11 in which based on him going crying to the press - he's come out that test with a Fail.
Alpha pack leader 😂😂