2023/24 Sean Dyche

Found some leaked footage of the slap

tango-tango-man.gif

Why do people still pretend that football is anything remotely relatable to an office job?
Strange comment.
I don’t believe it matters in what environment a ‘playful slap’ is administered, the consequences are always prone to be disruptive.
If it happened , and we also lack context here , it shows poor judgement.
No excuse for it whatever the workspace.
It is also poor management to physically assault a member of your workforce , this is true even in the armed forces or on a building site . At the very least it fosters resentment and damages the unity of the group.

Strange comment.
I don’t believe it matters in what environment a ‘playful slap’ is administered, the consequences are always prone to be disruptive.
If it happened , and we also lack context here , it shows poor judgement.
No excuse for it whatever the workspace.
It is also poor management to physically assault a member of your workforce , this is true even in the armed forces or on a building site . At the very least it fosters resentment and damages the unity of the group.
The 'playful' slap would also fit right in with Dyche's David Brent-like humour and 'playful' attitude towards being a football manager, as he often displays in his press conferences laughing and joking with reporters, attempting to roll out quips that he thinks are humorous and trying to make himself out as some kind of philosophical gaffer talking about noise and changing the narrative, etc.

Get kin rid.

It aptly illustrates why physical violence is a poor way to manage , it immediately splits people into hostile groups based on their bias and who they sympathise with.
That’s the problem in my eyes. If it did happen, then you have a team which is fighting relegation and needs to come together, completely split down the middle because the manager tries to be funny.

Majority of us have come across that person that you think is sound, they do something in poor taste and your opinion and respect of them is gone in an instant

In our situation it could be dangerous