2023/24 Sean Dyche

I do.

You could put champions league winning managers in charge of us at the moment (which we effectively did with Ancelotti and Benitez), and we’d be no better off.

We have the right tool for the job. It may not be glamorous, he may be a strategically shaved, gravel gargling scotch egg, and we may be on a poor run of form, but I think he’s worth sticking with.

He does need some results, pronto, like.
Benitez is a available. We should go for him.

Not loved by all, but is doing a good job in awful circumstances.
I'm not so sure that in the middle of March having only won three times at Goodison can be referred to as good. Likewise having not won a league game for three months can hardly be called doing a good job. I'm not saying sack him, I'm just saying he is not doing a good job, he is just doing a job that nobody else wanted and just about keeping he's head above water.

I mean, I wouldn’t call this “doing a good job”.

W L W L L D W D D L L D L D W L D W

L L L D L W L W L W D L W W W W L L L D D D D D L L

Difficult circumstances: brought in 4 attacking players in the summer, Dom back fit, brought Doucoure (LOL) back into the fold. A developed Branthwaite at the back

Points deduction could have had a detrimental impact; however the best run of his Everton career came directly after this

Conclusion: a poor manager

I mean, I wouldn’t call this “doing a good job”.

W L W L L D W D D L L D L D W L D W

L L L D L W L W L W D L W W W W L L L D D D D D L L

Difficult circumstances: brought in 4 attacking players in the summer, Dom back fit, brought Doucoure (LOL) back into the fold. A developed Branthwaite at the back

Points deduction could have had a detrimental impact; however the best run of his Everton career came directly after this

Conclusion: a poor manager

That's in Wales isn't it?

That's in Wales isn't it?

200w.gif

The fact that I would probably trade him for every other Manager in the League.

Now that Woy has gone, I think hes the worst.
Luton just surrendered a 3 goal lead in the second half to a bottom half team while in a situation where every single point matters for them in under 10 minutes.

So that's the worst manager in the league, for me

No decent managers wins 1 from his last 14 regardless of the players or circumstances. Dyche is more suited for an actual relegation club not Everton. We could do with poaching an up and coming manager like De Zerbi, Gary Oneil, or the guy from Bournemouth. Are you honestly telling me Wolves have a better squad than us?

O’Neil looks like he has something about him doesn’t he?

Improves players, plays different systems and done well at Bournemouth and organised wolves very quickly .

Benitez is a available. We should go for him.

He's the only top level manager that would entertain coming to this mess of a club at present. Would be pointless however as the majority of the fanbase would fail to give him a fair chance and ultimately most managers would struggle with the current circumstances so why waste millions of pounds sacking Dyche ?

Rob Edwards has a squad of League One players.
Except for this one guy in the middle of the park everyone on this board salivates over and wishes we had back here. And that Doughty fella

Surely we could agree Dyche would not surrender a 3 goal lead no matter what players he had at his disposal

He's the only top level manager that would entertain coming to this mess of a club at present. Would be pointless however as the majority of the fanbase would fail to give him a fair chance and ultimately most managers would struggle with the current circumstances so why waste millions of pounds sacking Dyche ?
Top level manager?

It's not 2005.