2023/24 Sean Dyche

Maybe the instability caused by a squad of other manager’s players and constant chopping is a big issue, never mind all the compensations we have to pay getting rid of them.

Is our fanbase too reactive and reactive for what Everton are? I can’t answer that.
100%. We have swung from different style to different style without any thought for the state of the squad and swinging from Lampard to dyche shows we still haven’t learned our lesson.

People wanting to replace Dyche with potter are no better.

I like how he’s made us worse than Burnley
not sure about that was pathetic even before he was here, think people have short memories on lampards time and benitez. 100% agree if he is still here he must work on getting players in to improve this style. But hr would have got more results this season if players would have taken half of the chances this season. Was never going to be a massive change this season, but the next one he must bring more

Maybe the instability caused by a squad of other manager’s players and constant chopping is a big issue, never mind all the compensations we have to pay getting rid of them.

Is our fanbase too reactive and reactive for what Everton are? I can’t answer that.
So many opportunities to just accept our fate and move on, all squandered.

'An incredible moment of relegation.'
'But OK, that's relegation.'
'If I were a bloody foreigner, you'd be calling it el temporo setbacko.'
'Não falo inglês.'
'You'll be hearing from my lawyer.'
'Relegation for me is possible. For small club es normal, no?'
'Why isn't this as easy as playing?'

Instead, we're now paying some cap-less Pulis a massive wedge to finally flush us down to where we belong.