2023/24 Sean Dyche

Dyche is 20/1+ on being the next manager sacked, below Kompany, Wilder, Ten Haag, Poch, Moyes, Frank and Howe. No manager to be sacked is 4/1.

Unless the ownership situation is sorted, there’s virtually no chance that Dyche is under threat whatever happens and even if it is sorted, I see it as highly unlikely going into the last 10 games (there would just be 7 left after the Burnley game).

Acknowledged that point, but I think that changes dramatically by Burnley/6th April if we've not won a game and sat in the bottom 3. Suspect there's clarity around 777 by then, too.

As @ForeverBlue92 prides himself on being man of the people I feel it is my duty to reiterate to the masses that Dyche still has just under 18 months left to go on his contract.

Now whether he extends that deal I do not know, but what I do know is that based on the current situation of the club, he will not be getting sacked anytime soon and will more than likely see out the remaining term of his contract.

I would suggest therefore instead of pining for the likes of Graham Potter and Gary O'Neil that we get behind the team as make no mistake with the impending 2nd charge on its way, this season will once again go down to the wire.

3 weeks to rest those tired old legs and hopefully the lads can give Bournemouth a counter attacking masterclass and get those elusive +3 points.

Acknowledged that point, but I think that changes dramatically by Burnley/6th April if we've not won a game and sat in the bottom 3. Suspect there's clarity around 777 by then, too.
I wouldn’t be sure, that’s around the time of the second hearing. No manager would want to come here with the uncertainty surrounding that, they could turn up and we get another 6 points off and it turns into an impossible task. I think Dyche will be here until the end of the season and then it will be assessed depending on what happens.

As @ForeverBlue92 prides himself on being man of the people I feel it is my duty to reiterate to the masses that Dyche still has just under 18 months left to go on his contract.

Now whether he extends that deal I do not know, but what I do know is that based on the current situation of the club, he will not be getting sacked anytime soon and will more than likely see out the remaining term of his contract.

I would suggest therefore instead of pining for the likes of Graham Potter and Gary O'Neil that we get behind the team as make no mistake with the impending 2nd charge on its way, this season will once again go down to the wire.

3 weeks to rest those tired old legs and hopefully the lads can give Bournemouth a counter attacking masterclass and get those elusive +3 points.
Your senseless blabbering gives me a little ray of hope that Dyche will be sacked because you were giving exactly the same predictions about your beloved FSW.

He hasn't got a clue how to solve the goalscoring problems.

He tried DCL for 20 games, before he gave Beto a go. Same tactics every week that entire PL is wise to. He's now brought in a psychologist, apparently.

It's been an issue since the first game of the season.

My worry is we're relying on home games against bottom teams, but the pressure will he too much for our heroes.

If they couldn't beat Palace (no manager, best players out, terrible away from), I'm not sure who we can beat.

He hasn't got a clue how to solve the goalscoring problems.

He tried DCL for 20 games, before he gave Beto a go. Same tactics every week that entire PL is wise to. He's now brought in a psychologist, apparently.

It's been an issue since the first game of the season.

My worry is we're relying on home games against bottom teams, but the pressure will he too much for our heroes.

If they couldn't beat Palace (no manager, best players out, terrible away from), I'm not sure who we can beat.

It's been an issue long before Dyche.

We haven't had DCL fully fit and playing regularly since Carlo left. We have this season.

Carlo Ancelotti, or better yet, Calvert-Lewin had the likes of Richarlison, Digne, Rodriguez, Walcott, Gordon, Iwobi, Bernard, Kean... Sigurdsson. I used to poke fun at all the Sigurdsson hate by saying take his contributions out (goals/assists and the points they gave) and we're in a relegation fight.

I've been moaning on here for years that we've been letting players go who account for our goals/assists and replacing them with players who have never proven capable of scoring goals/assists as the highest level.

It shows.

I wish it was as easy as saying it's the manager's approach/tactics preventing us scoring. When Dyche come in, we sat 19th in the table having scored just 15 in 20 games.

Not scoring isn't a new Dyche thing, it's the reason we've been fighting relegation for years now.

Carlo Ancelotti, or better yet, Calvert-Lewin had the likes of Richarlison, Digne, Rodriguez, Walcott, Gordon, Iwobi, Bernard, Kean... Sigurdsson. I used to poke fun at all the Sigurdsson hate by saying take his contributions out (goals/assists and the points they gave) and we're in a relegation fight.

I've been moaning on here for years that we've been letting players go who account for our goals/assists and replacing them with players who have never proven capable of scoring goals/assists as the highest level.

It shows.

I wish it was as easy as saying it's the manager's approach/tactics preventing us scoring. When Dyche come in, we sat 19th in the table having scored just 15 in 20 games.

Not scoring isn't a new Dyche thing, it's the reason we've been fighting relegation for years now.

Wtf lol