2023/24 Sean Dyche

I can just about stomach his constant excuse making, stat quoting crap and lack of accountability, and it’s his right to throw the players under her bus if he wants, like he has done with the attackers today, even though our set up for them is garbage - not sure calling them cowards/scared of getting hurt will get more from them, but that’s up to him.

I get his reluctance to change tactics and players, even when it’s not working - lots of managers do, though it really gets on my wick.

What really has done me in with Dyche is his firebombing of the academy and our young players - ridiculous to say what’s he’s said, even if it may be true, though I wouldn’t trust his judgement on any player, and especially a young player.

If I'm seeing eye bleedingly bad football from our senior pros, why not throw a kid on - I’ll get behind a kid getting a chance way more than a crab we know is finishe.

Dyche has killed any potential sell on value the kids may have had, and why will any of them even bother if they get a go, when the manager says crap like that. If I’m a kid at Everton I’m asking for a move out or just tell them to rip my contract up - what’s the point.

Contrast to across the park and shippmann, who constantly talk up their kids and give them chances in the first team, even thought they are average footballers.

I’m Not Dyche out by any stretch, as these players are the key problem and have been for several managers, but he is really testing my patience.
Seeing a shift in his tone and what he’s saying lately

You mean Carlo Ancelotti, one of the worlds best man managers and tactical geniuses who has won more trophies than our entire club

That Carlo??

The man himself.

That was the shout when we were on a sticky patch and playing agricultural football by the "Italian Big Sam".

Fanbase has some big swings.

Thats not remotely true at all
Well, they did. And the worrying thing is, how he cannot make the players reach numbers like this here at here, but everyone should have known that Dyche's Everton won't be attacking side at all.

14/15: Ings 11 goals
16/17: Vockes 10, Gray 9
17/18: Wood 10, Barnes 9
18/19: Barnes 12, Wood 10
19/20: Wood 14, Rodriguez 8
20/21: Wood 12

Certainly, it is not all on Dyche, I mean if you look at Burnley, he always had that 1-2 players going around/over 10 goals, despite being miserably bad at attacking. But it's as sure that his way is not conducive.

Attach files

3 week break, if we were going to sack him, you'd do it tonight and have plenty of time for a new gaffer to prep. This is Everton though so we wouldn't even have a new manager lined up in 3 weeks. I think he's done his dash based off the post match interview today, pretty poor throwing the players under the bus publicly even if they are abysmal, it's been done by the last couple of managers and it achieved nothing.

Feels like Everton is stuck on ground hog day while the rest of the league carries on it's day to day business, and we are dive bombing to a 3rd relegation fight.

Well, they did. And the worrying thing is, how he cannot make the players reach numbers like this here at here, but everyone should have known that Dyche's Everton won't be attacking side at all.

14/15: Ings 11 goals
16/17: Vockes 10, Gray 9
17/18: Wood 10, Barnes 9
18/19: Barnes 12, Wood 10
19/20: Wood 14, Rodriguez 8
20/21: Wood 12

Attach files

….8th best attacking team in the league in terms of chances created. Amazes me that posters confuse a lack of quality with tactics. He can only work with the players he’s been given and when you consider we’re 2nd in terms of clean sheets, he’s doing fine by me.

I can just about stomach his constant excuse making, stat quoting crap and lack of accountability, and it’s his right to throw the players under her bus if he wants, like he has done with the attackers today, even though our set up for them is garbage - not sure calling them cowards/scared of getting hurt will get more from them, but that’s up to him.

I get his reluctance to change tactics and players, even when it’s not working - lots of managers do, though it really gets on my wick.

What really has done me in with Dyche is his firebombing of the academy and our young players - ridiculous to say what’s he’s said, even if it may be true, though I wouldn’t trust his judgement on any player, and especially a young player.

If I'm seeing eye bleedingly bad football from our senior pros, why not throw a kid on - I’ll get behind a kid getting a chance way more than a crab we know is finishe.

Dyche has killed any potential sell on value the kids may have had, and why will any of them even bother if they get a go, when the manager says crap like that. If I’m a kid at Everton I’m asking for a move out or just tell them to rip my contract up - what’s the point.

Contrast to across the park and shippmann, who constantly talk up their kids and give them chances in the first team, even thought they are average footballers.

I’m Not Dyche out by any stretch, as these players are the key problem and have been for several managers, but he is really testing my patience.

Mentality is a big part, and the RS usually have a team beat mentally that playing some kids make them look like superstars.

Klopps been there 8 years and, unless I'm wrong, only TAA has come through the academy and held a 1st team place.

….8th best attacking team in the league in terms of chances created. Amazes me that posters confuse a lack of quality with tactics.
My approach is still the same, it's tactics (wings often to defensively, striker to drop deep into midfield) and player quality (finishing), myb in case of DCL also mental lack. I mean if you look the wing/cam today. We don't have anyone of a profile to go into situations with pace and dribble in the box and force the defender for a bad tackling like Garnacho did today. We cannot afford this quality, but the type of these players. Edon Zhegrova of Lille for example, available for 15m.

Doucoure hits the nets from time to time, but his technical ability is nowhere good enough for this position. Gomes could do a better job, but never in this world I would extend a player that missed 90% of the games and his on this high wage.

I've been saying it for weeks. No matter who's the manager next season, it's the highest priority for me in the summer to look for reinforcements for attacking midfield and the wing area.

When did he suggest that? He has stated that it is an issue on several occasions?
He says scoring is an issue. Then he also says we just need to keep doing what we’re doing, and he changes virtually nothing, including persisting with Jack Harrison and Godfrey at right back. Trying something new would show he actually thinks there’s an issue. He doesn’t.

Think Big Nev was right this morning in its time some of the players showed responsibilty and showed up. Dyche has his faults. But we've got some big big home games against sides around us and ultimately they have to start taking chances.

Hopefully they go to America on their 3 week holiday and the players can get in some shooting practice by visiting the local schools.

IJTX9T1.gif

Managers get to veto signings they don't fancy. Let's not make out we signed the likes of Beto afterr Dyche said he didn't like him.
We're also sitting on 8th highest created chances or something thanks to Thelwell signings. I find it funny the lengths people will go to defend their man and not apportion blame equally.