2023/24 Sean Dyche

Abuse ? ‘Your rubbish Dyche get out of the club or you will take us down?’

I think that’s fair enough

And I think that many managers who we could appoint would have a better record than Dyche has for us

there’s no pressure mate as such but he’s gotta be feeling it now.

but again i don’t think anyone is bothered

ownership wise

Anybody out there want to abuse our manager on Kev's behalf?
Christ on a bike.

Dont you know, its Dyches fault we missed all those chances against Fulham and Wolves. Its his fault we conceeded a last minute equaliser against 10 man Brighton.

There is no one to sack the manager even if the situation warranted it. Kevin, and a couple others are living in cuckoo land.

He keeps playing the same system game after game and its 11 games without a win now. I genuinely have grown to dislike him more each week due to his inability to change formation or change his in game management. This team is representative of this manager and both are utter cack. If he was in charge at any other club he would have been booted with this record. He is simply not good enough for this football club and the supporters need to tell him. I know this squad Is awful but its more than capable of better than this. This is heading one way especially if we get further points deducted.
Nail on head, even when we are behind in games, he does not alter the formation to try something different and I cannot recall us ever having 2 up top to claw our way back into a game. Additionally, the likes of Patterson, Dobbin are used in an emergency and given little chance to develop in the team. Others who are dreadful are brought back at the earliest opportunity.