2023/24 Sean Dyche

I wasnt suggesting we bring them in...it was in response to "what lower league managers are good",.

Its one thing to be dumb. Its another to constantly post lies.

Your lives must be miserable.
It’s another to be an utter fantasist thinking we’re getting hundreds of millions for players and spending it

Coward performances week in week out. The team is not playing to its strength and choosing the most difficult tactics to accomplish every match.

We lost the ability to fight, to press, to play at high tempo and be aggressive from front to back. As long as this is not address. We won’t win another game all season.
Back when we had that purple patch of results - what, like 6 months ago now? - I said that I didn't think his tactics had gotten any better or his substitutions, etc. but that at least he had figured out how to get them to fight. And that fight would carry us for a bit, but eventually there had to be more, because you can't just sustain that week-in-week-out for a whole season. Couldn't have been more right.

And now we've even lost that fighting spirit too. So what's left?

That second half today was complete capitulation. Embarrassing.

Tried to make Spanish work in English. But we had so much possession in their half, but didn‘t manage to use it purposefully in the their final third. You can say we dealt pathetically with it.
Sorry bud, wasn't having a go, just trying to make a gag about Dyche's management speak.

Let's face it
Our players are absolutely bang average crap except for Branthwaite

His only glaring mistake to me is giving in to fan pressure and playing Beto instead of Calvert Lewin, who is 10x the footballer.
I don’t know about fan pressure mate but Beto is more of a threat. DCL is too easy to play against. He looks a shadow of the player he was.
Don’t get me wrong DCL had loads more ability but we seem to get more chances when Beto is on the pitch .

Doesn’t matter whether people think he should stay or go, I’ll repeat what I’ve said the last few weeks as it still hold true, he’s going nowhere under the current circumstances.

If we find a decent manager we have some hope. Stick with this fella and we have no hope. The problem is finding the decent manager and having somebody at the club to make a decision.