2023/24 Sean Dyche

We can’t pass. Play too much long ball.
Mentality and no belief.
Not sure about coaching. Do we have a coach for forwards?
This lot can’t hit a barn door with a banjo.
I afraid you get Burnley players with a Burnley manager. Yes you get Burnley

Don't forget, another game without a goal is simply a game nearer to our next goal.

webpc-passthru.php

In a normal non dysfunctional club, with this record this manager is toast over the weekend.

Being the dumpster fire we are, we are stuck with the failure monkey.

I’m still in 2 minds but question for the ones wanting him out, who, given the lack of resources around the club, realistically is going to come into the club at this present time?
We can't afford to sack him as we've played another absolute blinder and given him a longer than needed contract.

As to who - a person with a solid plan for more than 1 year and past "just survive with 38 draws". Did you know who De Zerbi was before he was given a chance to work at Brighton? There's a ton of names like that, if we had a good DoF he'd have a shortlist of those, but I doubt it.

I think we have a very good manager mate.

But if i didn't and we took a chance on any of those, i think it would be folly, in our current circumstances, i think we are the toughest job in the league and i think they are development managers, which is fine if you have the good governance, structures, budget and support in place and what to commit to a project, i don't think the club is in that place personally.

Dyche is in place what 14 months, we've been ridiculous at sacking managers for 7/8 years - are people just used to sacking manager now and its become the norm......

I always go back to are the problems the club faces of the managers making and its always a resounding no for me.

I wasnt suggesting we bring them in...it was in response to "what lower league managers are good",.

He also thinks if we sell Beto for £30m this summer then we’ll pocket all of it and won’t have to pay Udinese any of the money that we owe them.

I remember him telling me I didnt understand PSR and it was perfectly ok for us to spend 200million in a Summer transfer window cos it would only be 10m a season.

Its one thing to be dumb. Its another to constantly post lies.

Your lives must be miserable.