2023/24 Sean Dyche

Tbf to Dyche he explained that he respects Thatcher as a historical figure and not her politics/policies.

Hogwash.
It’s hardly hogwash.

I direct you to your comments in the current affairs thread about those “woke extremists” and your inability/refusal to define what woke is.
I refer you to your comments in the Dyche thread where you are in support of him.
And I refer you to every comment you have made about Benitez on this site in regard to your love of Kopite legends.

I could vault countless examples.

And I was pointing out the fact that his political allegiances have no relevance whatsoever. Lampard was a poor manager, irrespective of where he put his X on a ballot paper and, in my opinion, Dyche is only slightly better.
You're asking me what it has to do with anything when I was only responding to someone calling Dyche a tory?

It’s hardly hogwash.

I direct you to your comments in the current affairs thread about those “woke extremists” and your inability/refusal to define what woke is.
I refer you to your comments in the Dyche thread where you are in support of him.
And I refer you to every comment you have made about Benitez on this site in regard to your love of Kopite legends.

I could vault countless examples.

If you want to label all people on the left as woke extremists then thats your words/perogative not mine.

I do support Dyche, he's doing a steady yet unspectacular job at a time where the club is in disarray and has no money to invest in good players. Talk of sacking him is just silly especially when we're in the middle of a drawn out takeover.

Benitez isn't a "kopite". He's a Spanish national who supports Real Madrid.

Anyway I apologise for offending any Tories on here closet or otherwise - Hinchcliffe Corner is right we should leave politics out of it.

Back on topic 👍

And I was pointing out the fact that his political allegiances have no relevance whatsoever. Lampard was a poor manager, irrespective of where he put his X on a ballot paper and, in my opinion, Dyche is only slightly better.
Of course it matters. If a manager doesn't align with a club's ideals, it's doomed to fail.

As I said I can’t blame Dyche or the players with the way the league has been run. Having said that, I would have liked to see him rally the troops during a very tough situation. We could easily be pretty gosh darn safe right now as the bottom teams are very bad. He has fallen short and it has been noted.

If you want to label all people on the left as woke extremists then thats your words/perogative not mine.

I do support Dyche, he's doing a steady yet unspectacular job at a time where the club is in disarray and has no money to invest in good players. Talk of sacking him is just silly especially when we're in the middle of a drawn out takeover.

Anyway I apologise for offending any Tories on here closet or otherwise - Hinchcliffe Corner is right we should leave politics out of it.

Back on topic 👍
Genuine question, why do you persist in your defense of Benitez?

History and past allegiances aside he has a very strong case for being the manager that did the most damage during his tenure.

Not a fan of any of our managers post Carlo. Dyche frustrating, Lampard abysmal, but none were anywhere near as disruptive and destructive as Benitez.

History and past allegiances aside he has a very strong case for being the manager that did the most damage during his tenure.

Not a fan of any of our managers post Carlo. Dyche frustrating, Lampard abysmal, but none were anywhere near as disruptive and destructive as Benitez.
100% with you here.
Did untold damage to the club.

Back on topic 👍
Your lies are see through,

We all know what you are.

I previously referred to myself as woke and you then used it in a negative way. It’s you that associates it with language like extremists and fanatics etc. Its in the same vein as the daily mail.

You hated Lampard from minute 1 before seeing what sort of job he did for us supposedly because he has voted Tory but give your support to Dyche despite his love of thatcher. (I say supposedly as it’s all a social media act for you)

And Benitez is a kopite. It’s why even when managing us, he would still post things on his twitter about them.

But I’ll leave it there as we all know what you are.

He hated Lampard because he replaced Benitez, who he had chosen to nail his colours to and never ever back down. That’s literally it. He would’ve had the same hatred for any manager that replaced him, even Dyche if it was him.

I disagree with that assessment completely my good friend. The reasons I do so are simple:

1. He had the least amount of money to spend at the club than any manager since the PL era began. In comparison - Koeman and Silva were managers during periods that we spent in excess of £150m each.

2. He left us in 16th, in comparison, Koeman, Silva & Lampard left us in the relegation zone.

3. He got rid of Brands who was DOF during the time we spent £200m on largely rubbish players on big contracts - Kean, Gbamin, Delph, Iwobi, Godfrey just to name a few.

Our fans can be a strange breed at times, they hate on Benitez and anyone who gives a fair assessment of him as mamager yet will go cheering on Liverpool winning football matches and wax lyrical over Reds like Carragher on social media because he wants Man City punished (as it will benefit Liverpool !).

I disagree with that assessment completely my good friend. The reasons I do so are simple:

1. He had the least amount of money to spend at the club than any manager since the PL era began. In comparison - Koeman and Silva were managers during periods that we spent in excess of £150m each.

2. He left us in 16th, in comparison, Koeman, Silva & Lampard left us in the relegation zone.

3. He got rid of Brands who was DOF during the time we spent £200m on largely rubbish players on big contracts - Kean, Gbamin, Delph, Iwobi, Godfrey just to name a few.

Our fans can be a strange breed at times, they hate on Benitez and anyone who gives a fair assessment of him as mamager yet will go cheering on Liverpool winning football matches and wax lyrical over Reds like Carragher on social media because he wants Man City punished (as it will benefit Liverpool !).
What a strange hill to die on. I don't hate Benitez as much as some (largely because I don't have the energy) but there was no doubt he was absolutely woeful.