2023/24 Sean Dyche

"get a modern coach"
"Front foot football"
"Dinosaur"

Hey lads... Firstly how about -
A stable club that isn't one bad decision away from administration.
A good owner.
Transfer funds
Not having to sell best players.
Doesn't have a points deduction
Doesn't have a threat of another sanction

I mean...tick 2 of those then MAYBE you'll get a brand of tiki taka football yous all loved under peak Bobby Brown shoes
Good post.
Some Evertonians seem to live their life in never never land. The club is a mess.

We have a squad of about 14 players to pick from. You could bring Klopp and Guardiola to Everton at the moment and they would struggle.
Our target is survival, a target that would almost be reached already if not for the points deduction. That is the reality.
Surviving relegation will be a challenge.

Not that he has a lot of alternatives in the wing areas which incidently are key in his system...right back position is 50 50 really...Patterson is not great defensively, whereas godfrey is much better defensively...in attack the opposite is true. I guess he is starting the game with a mindset to be hard to beat.
But start Godfrey in the tougher games, but West Ham at home and especially Palace he should be starting Patterson. And not Starting 8 defensive players
There’s fans on here he would still have no criticism of dyche if McNeil got in and he bought Keane back in, moved Branthwaite to left back and played Myko left wing

We have done nothing but go for managers who have the so called 'PL experience' thing and it's been largely an unmitigated disaster. You should bring the best person in whos profile fits the job criteria regardless of which league they're from. Also in theory we run the DoF model at Everton so really we should be looking for a more 'head coach' type who is only interested in player development and preparing the team for each match rather than an old school manager who wants a say on everything.
How so?

If their job was to keep us in the PL then it is job done.

Erm you do know that your hero Paella Tits chased 2 of those creative players you lost out of the club and replaced one of them with the left back you note can't attack.

What do you make of that?

An incorrect statement that sir. That summer we started to reduce the transfer spending and cut the wage bill in which Rodriguez was on circa £200k a week. The manager begrudgingly had to move him on.

Digne had a fall out with the manager but again in January it was clear we needed a sale to spend and Digne at that point wanted out so our hand was forced.

Add Richarlison & Gordon to the list without being able to spend like for like.

Its killed us whilst clubs like WHU get 60k stadiums for free and Newcastle gifted uber rich owners by the same corrupt fella (Boris Johnson).

3 goals and 4 assists in 43 games in League One and you think he's ready to save us? That's a shocking return for an 'exciting winger'. Those stats made me say he has hardly played because he hardly did anything.
He’ was 19 his first season in men’s football McNeil has had 6 years in the prem nation only averages 2 goals a seasons and that’s not shocking then??? And him and Harrison are hardly saving us

An incorrect statement that sir. That summer we started to reduce the transfer spending and cut the wage bill in which Rodriguez was on circa £200k a week. The manager begrudgingly had to move him on.

Digne had a fall out with the manager but again in January it was clear we needed a sale to spend and Digne at that point wanted out so our hand was forced.

Add Richarlison & Gordon to the list without being able to spend like for like.

Its killed us whilst clubs like WHU get 60k stadiums for free and Newcastle gifted uber rich owners by the same corrupt fella (Boris Johnson).

I thought FFP was rigged to stop the likes of West Ham and Newcastle benefitting at the expense of the big 6 though??

My biggest frustration with Dyche is that he doesn't try anything new. he just sticks the the same game plan each week regardless of the opposition especially at home. His in game management is terrible too. Play Dobbin and Chermiti against a poor Palace or at least bring them on with enough time to make an impact!

I think under the Moshiri years it's been to do a bit more than 'stay in the league' given the money spent on fees and wages.
Then he is deluded. He gave the reins to absolute useless DOF's who have made the squad what it is. Can't see how this is always on the manager as it never changes.

My biggest frustration with Dyche is that he doesn't try anything new. he just sticks the the same game plan each week regardless of the opposition especially at home. His in game management is terrible too. Play Dobbin and Chermiti against a poor Palace or at least bring them on with enough time to make an impact!
He's a dyed in the wool troglodyte. For Plan B see Plan A