2023/24 Sean Dyche

Why are you lying like I can't just pull this out and prove you wrong?
Also Mina was on the bench for every game Keane played.
IMG_7370.png

Quality post. People with solid arguments notoriously go personal. I wasn’t aware there was a time limit on when his mistakes could be referenced for. Is the fact that we were down for most of the last game of the season even though he had half a season off limits? What about the fact he has consistently played the same way for his entire managerial career? Are we supposed to ignore that and pretend we are going to ever do anything than scrap around the relegation places with yet another manager who has taken a team down (multiple times).

How much time has been sunk into “can’t stay fit for 5 minutes” DCL. Or Coleman.
You do realise a lot of his time at Burnley was 442 right, we don't play that, so there's your argument gone there. Anything else? like at least use something more relevant like his inability to use our midfield players a lot of the game.

If your main argument is about Yerry Minas fitness I genuinely can't help you mate, it's a stupid discussion.

Yerry 'I cant stay fit for 5 minutes' Mina. So now we're beating him with a stick from a year ago, well in la. I really hope you're a wum and don't believe the things you're saying because you honestly come across like a mental case.

You do realise that Mina played a very big part in us staying up last season ?

If Mina hadn’t returned to fitness and the fans hadn’t pressured him into him dropping Keane in those last few games, we’d have almost certainly gone down.

Telling that even though they are going straight back down you don’t hear of them clamouring for a return of the dyche way.
A quick look at one or two of their forums shows there are some who consider Kompany to be absolutely inept at this level and would rather have Dyche back over what they're currently seeing. He's not their fantasy appointment but if he rocked up there tomorrow I doubt there'd be protests against either his appointment or the removal of VK.

Regardless it's quite interesting to see that he was calling out players, albeit indirectly, after yesterday's failure to put the game to bed. Seems like a change in tack over his usual methods.

You must be on the wind up.....

A manager that has won trophies at every club he has been at, with the exception of Spurs which he still could have. That is win trophies, not a "once got Burnley to the Europa", a Champions League winner twice to Dyche Championship win....

Clearly my standards for this club is much much higher than yours, I want a manager to start every season aiming for number 1 spot as Neville Southall said, that might not be achievable but that has to be the aim at the start of the season.

How do you get there... by employing good people that have done that multiple times with multiple club over the last 2 decades.

Your standard is Dyche... enough said I think!
Oh you think I wouldn't have him here? Of course I would.

In the nicest way possible, if you think we've a chance of getting Mourinho then you have not grasped the severity of our financial situation.

You do realise that Mina played a very big part in us staying up last season ?

If Mina hadn’t returned to fitness and the fans hadn’t pressured him into him dropping Keane in those last few games, we’d have almost certainly gone down.
What if I spun your own argument against you and said. Dyche kept Mina off the pitch as he was saving him for the final few games, or would that not suit the agenda?

Gomes only back to fitness yday so I'd say that's why you haven't seen that.

He's had back 5s for a couple of our away wins this season so he does mix things up.

The home form is a mixture of crap players, years of relegation battles causing unsettled crowds, nervous players, and players who now have it in their head that home games are difficult for them.

McNeil sticks that in the net yday at 1 nil and we're cruising. Was criminal to miss it.
You’re giving the coach an easy out for our home form - it’s nothing to do with his tactics or coaching?

We’re not winning at home because we’re so predictable and easy to play against. Every team knows to let us have the ball and we have no idea what to do with it. That’s because the manager doesn’t place any value or emphasis on possession of the football and what to do when in possession of the ball.

Spend no time coaching patrerns of attack, how to play in possession of the football, don’t come into post match interviews crying about xg or big moments like it’s nothing to do with you.

So people are going to use that as a stick to beat him with despite Jarrad playing in every game since when possible?

You also realise Garner and Branthwaite might have different levels of fitness or needs to have been taken care of upon return? It's not footy manager or fifa where they have a fitness number and it goes up equally.

Absolutely idiotic to even bring this 'Playing Keane instead' argument whenever a bad result happens, it's the most irrelevant thing.

I didn’t bring it up, just pointing out your excuse was rubbish. It’s the 2nd time he’s picked Keane over a much better player because he has his favourites.

Him picking his favourites week after week and leaving them on the pitch when they stick the place out is very relevant. It’s a pattern which shows itself almost every week.

How are we convincing Jose, whose probably living in Italy with potential jobs from so many good teams, to come to Everton who have no money, poor players and poor squad depth, losing their best 2 players in the summer more than likely.

What world do you live in that we could get Jose at Everton?
If I`m remembering correctly he went to Roma as a long term rebuild project, he won the conference league and had the club in and around the top 6 of the league, got to the QF of the Coppa Italia, won the Europa Conference League and come Runner-up in the Europa League.

I`m sure the fact that Everton could pay him more than Roma and another rebuild project might be good enough. Let`s get one thing clear, Roma isn`t a top club in Italy, they have had periods of success but not to the level Everton have had in the past, just 3 league wins.

Who know, I`m not leading negotiations but the club have only ever gone for the best man for the job once in my lifetime, it is usually the "easy" choice which is always the wrong choice.

1709468408284.png

You’re giving the coach an easy out for our home form - it’s nothing to do with his tactics or coaching?

We’re not winning at home because we’re so predictable and easy to play against. Every team knows to let us have the ball and we have no idea what to do with it. That’s because the manager doesn’t place any value or emphasis on possession of the football and what to do when in possession of the ball.

Spend no time coaching patrerns of attack, how to play in possession of the football, don’t come into post match interviews crying about xg or big moments like it’s nothing to do with you.
I’m not advocating Dyche out; I’m not suggesting it’s all his responsibility or absolving the players of any blame.

But, the form we’re on and the lack of questioning by the press is peculiar.