2023/24 Sean Dyche

Utterly deluded.

Dyche has forced Keane into the team over and over ahead of better defenders until being railroaded by fans and form into dropping him.

But sure Branthwaite is notoriously short on fitness and definitely needed longer than garner…

As you see now with Harison and McNeil he will always play his favourites until he has no option but to drop them.

Why are you lying like I can't just pull this out and prove you wrong?

Utterly deluded.

Dyche has forced Keane into the team over and over ahead of better defenders until being railroaded by fans and form into dropping him.

But sure Branthwaite is notoriously short on fitness and definitely needed longer than garner…

As you see now with Harison and McNeil he will always play his favourites until he has no option but to drop them.
Dyche definitely doesn't listen to fans. He watches the team everyday in training. You think he just forms his opinions on fans wants?

McNeil and Harrison, bomb them out for Dobbin and Chermiti?

We have no better alternatives. This is the reason Everton are taking loans to pay players wages.

Wake up and see how precerious the situation is.

Who do we replace McNeil and Harrison with?
There are players there if Dyche were just willing to mix up the system from time to time. Thought Garner looked more effective from the right when he was moved there after Harrison went off. The cross he played over to Beto was great..

McNeil looked much more involved when he was moved central and I've always thought that he can do a job centrally, yet we hardly ever see him there..

Finally - you've got Dobbin literally sat there on the bench not getting an opportunity at all.. not to mention Patterson as well.

He just isn't tactically flexible enough in my opinion. No bravery or even a bit of out-of-the-box thinking from him ever.

He won’t change anything, went long spells without winning games at Burnley and would then go on little runs of getting results.

It’s small margins between winning and losing with Dyche. You win games you could have lost and lose games you could have won - all by the odd goal. He’s just playing the percentages and will believe that if they keep doing the same thing results will come.

The actual starting 11 is not spectacular but is more balanced than it has been the previous 2/3 seasons. It’s not a world beating team but there are more goals in it than he’s getting out of them.

There are tactical things he could tweak, getting fullbacks to overlap and support our painfully slow wingers so there was more threat on the flanks would be an obvious one. It’s all too safe and staying in a solid defensive shape - boring as hell.

The thing I have noticed a lot more recently is the lack of press, not sure if it's a fitness thing and they can't do it much anymore but it was very obvious how strong it was during a lot of our wins and general good performances.

There are players there if Dyche were just willing to mix up the system from time to time. Thought Garner looked more effective from the right when he was moved there after Harrison went off. The cross he played over to Beto was great..

McNeil looked much more involved when he was moved central and I've always thought that he can do a job centrally, yet we hardly ever see him there.

Finally - you've got Dobbin literally sat there on the bench not getting an opportunity..
Ye but we still lost with garner on the right and McNeil moving more centrally.

Dobbin was on the bench for a league 1 team mate. I know it seems mysterious and exciting because he doesn't play but it doesn't make him a better option

Ye but we still lost with garner on the right and McNeil moving more centrally.​

Dobbin was on the bench for a league 1 team mate. I know it seems mysterious and exciting because he doesn't play but it doesn't make him a better option
Pickford

Tarkowski
-- Branthwaite -- Mykolenko

Patterson
-- Garner -- Onana -- Gomes -- McNeil

DCL/Beto ----- Doucoure

You don't reckon that something like that is worth a go given the current injury situation? You'd never see him even attempt this in the first place and that's my point..

Pickford

Tarkowski -- Branthwaite -- Mykolenko

Patterson

DCL/Beto ----- Doucoure

You don't reckon that something like that is worth a go given the current injury situation? You'd never see him even attempt this in the first place and that's my point..
Gomes only back to fitness yday so I'd say that's why you haven't seen that.

He's had back 5s for a couple of our away wins this season so he does mix things up.

The home form is a mixture of crap players, years of relegation battles causing unsettled crowds, nervous players, and players who now have it in their head that home games are difficult for them.

McNeil sticks that in the net yday at 1 nil and we're cruising. Was criminal to miss it.

Why are you lying like I can't just pull this out and prove you wrong?
Not exactly sure what you think that shows. Put him in when he first arrived ahead of a better defender in Mina. Fans forced him to drop for Mina and basically kept us up.

Started him at the start of this season ahead of a better defender in Branthwaite. Only forced out by what looks like injury now!

Not exactly sure what you think that shows. Put him in when he first arrived ahead of a better defender in Mina. Fans forced him to drop for Mina and basically kept us up.

Started him at the start of this season ahead of a better defender in Branthwaite. Only forced out by what looks like injury now!
Yerry 'I cant stay fit for 5 minutes' Mina. So now we're beating him with a stick from a year ago, well in la. I really hope you're a wum and don't believe the things you're saying because you honestly come across like a mental case.

Lads yous must be actually joking?
You must be on the wind up.....

A manager that has won trophies at every club he has been at, with the exception of Spurs which he still could have. That is win trophies, not a "once got Burnley to the Europa", a Champions League winner twice to Dyche Championship win....

Clearly my standards for this club is much much higher than yours, I want a manager to start every season aiming for number 1 spot as Neville Southall said, that might not be achievable but that has to be the aim at the start of the season.

How do you get there... by employing good people that have done that multiple times with multiple club over the last 2 decades.

Your standard is Dyche... enough said I think!

Yerry 'I cant stay fit for 5 minutes' Mina. So now we're beating him with a stick from a year ago, well in la. I really hope you're a wum and don't believe the things you're saying because you honestly come across like a mental case.
Quality post. People with solid arguments notoriously go personal. I wasn’t aware there was a time limit on when his mistakes could be referenced for. Is the fact that we were down for most of the last game of the season even though he had half a season off limits? What about the fact he has consistently played the same way for his entire managerial career? Are we supposed to ignore that and pretend we are going to ever do anything than scrap around the relegation places with yet another manager who has taken a team down (multiple times).

How much time has been sunk into “can’t stay fit for 5 minutes” DCL. Or Coleman.

You must be on the wind up.....

A manager that has won trophies at every club he has been at, with the exception of Spurs which he still could have. That is win trophies, not a "once got Burnley to the Europa", a Champions League winner twice to Dyche Championship win....

Clearly my standards for this club is much much higher than yours, I want a manager to start every season aiming for number 1 spot as Neville Southall said, that might not be achievable but that has to be the aim at the start of the season.

How do you get there... by employing good people that have done that multiple times with multiple club over the last 2 decades.

Your standard is Dyche... enough said I think!
How are we convincing Jose, whose probably living in Italy with potential jobs from so many good teams, to come to Everton who have no money, poor players and poor squad depth, losing their best 2 players in the summer more than likely.

What world do you live in that we could get Jose at Everton?

Pickford

Tarkowski -- Branthwaite -- Mykolenko

Patterson

DCL/Beto ----- Doucoure

I hate the 3 or 5 at the back but playing with wingers who don`t affect the game going to this system does make some sense.

I`d drop McNeil though, if he isn`t any use in wide midfield he isn`t going to be any use as a wing back and probably have Doucs for Gomes in more of a 5-2-1-2/3-4-1-2.