2023/24 Sean Dyche

His post-match conference was fantastic.

Spoke with pure honesty and clarity about the situation we’re in and wasn’t wrong.

Refreshing to hear a manager call out that shithouses we have and challenging them.

Fair play, Dyche.
I get this but all good to call them out but when will he drop them mcneil and harrison both shocking. Maybe try harrison on the left and dobbin at the right, just breaking the fanbase watching this crap now does anyone actually beleive that we will score anymore. Was a point that 2nd half maybe 60 minutes or whatever and i just accepted it.

He hasn't won a league game in almost three months against Burnley on December 16th. Normally managers don't usually survive a run of results like that here.

His job is probably safe though, as long as the ownership of the club remains in limbo. I'm not sure what potential new manager, would accept the job in that scenario as well.

He hasn't won a league game in almost three months against Burnley on December 16th. Normally managers don't usually survive a run of results like that here.

His job is probably safe though, as long as the ownership of the club remains in limbo. I'm not sure what potential new manager, would accept the job in that scenario as well.
Pathetic set of results. Abysmal.

If we had the money, he should be sacked for our pathetic home record alone. But we haven't got the money, or anyone in place to actually sack him. Great times.
This Dyche is doing a good job under tough circumstances thing is turning into bit of a cliché, that people say without putting any thought into what they're saying.

With the exception of Palace in the cup we haven't won a game in three months. The club may be a circus ,but going almost three months without a league win really isn't good enough.

How has this man managed to con such a large section of the fan base into believing he isn’t the problem here ?

Probably the lowest goals scored per game average of anyone in history with more than 300 games managed in the Premier League.
But he’s going to change everything when he’s had a couple of transfer windows

His post-match conference was fantastic.

Spoke with pure honesty and clarity about the situation we’re in and wasn’t wrong.

Refreshing to hear a manager call out that shithouses we have and challenging them.

Fair play, Dyche.
Lampard called out the players as I recall.
And Benitez repeatedly laid the blame on the players rather than himself. As did Allardyce.