2023/24 Sean Dyche

I mean, no one is asking them to be prime baines and Coleman.

Do you think Dyche is doing a good job? Simple yes or no.

When you factor our transfer budget the past 3 seasons he's doing all he can.

6/10.

Until he's given £60-100m in a summer window like most managers in the league without having to sell one of our better players we can't judge him on any other metric than him keeping us in midtable.

Thats as good as it gets for us and we would be there without the points deduction.

…I do agree Dobbin should be utilised more from the bench but he’s not a winger, he’d be a genuine goal threat in the Doucoure role. Danjuma probably the only wide option unless you want to see Young getting more game time.
That's fair, I just rather him at least try some younger players to see what they have instead of persisting to the degree he does with McNeil, Harrison, young, etc.

Starting McNeil is fine but you can tell by the 2nd half the days he just doesn't have it.

I don't necessarily want him to go but he needs to change something in the next couple of weeks. We keep losing and drawing games we should be winning on the balance of play and the longer we go without a win the impending nature of relegation doom looms.