2023/24 Sean Dyche

A good manager knows how to kill a game when his side goes one up. There seems to be no sense in what he does when we get the upper hand in a game. Good managers even at 3-0 up push for a fourth. Sitting back and protecting a small lead is old school now and the decent sides don't do it. It does not work.
But that's not really what happened. We attacked created other good chances for a second before they equalised. If anything I thought we left the game too wide open after we scored.

Just get rid of that useless ginger bell end. Can't believe Allardyce got all that abuse when he got us to 8th, yet all these people defend Dyche. Hes a clueless Bellwhiff, he just goes into games trying not to lose. Our fans are too apathetic, plucky little Everton lose 3-1 to West Ham, oh it could be worse we could of lost 4-1. I gave up on Ginger gimp when he didn't do what de zerbi did before we played Liverpool and point out favourable decisions Liverpool get in derby games. Doesn't wanna shake boat, just happy with pay out even if we go down.

I don’t want to hear “find the freedom to miss” today. We miss plenty. Find the freedom to kick a ball in the direction you intend to, like you’ve trained every day to do since you were 7 years old. Or “stepped of it today like we did against Wolves.” They’ve not stepped on anything for almost 3 months. We can get a point here and there by keeping 9 men behind the ball, and that is literally plan A. Plan B is to get a corner and cross your fingers. I can understand the negative setup to an extent. The minute they are asked to move out of a pathetic low full team defence, focus goes and goals are conceded with ease. All they are trained to do is head crosses away. There is zero attacking cohesion or coordinated movement. No one wants the ball and finds space. When they accidentally get the ball, the entire team stands completely still.

It looks NOTHING like premier league football. It’s embarrassing.

Drop the philosophical repetitive
soundbite crap now and rip into them. Point at the cars in the car park and demand some f’ing quality. They must have shown something at some point to become professional footballers. Impossible to reach those levels and be “crap” as fans like to call them.

Disgusting. Again.

Doesn’t make sense sacking him but dear lord is he and his hoofball football utter trash

And these are the facts. Complain all we want but who are we genuinely getting that's better equipped for a relegation scrap? Just accept we are terrible and that Dyche is sticking around.

There are definitely things Dyche could do differently but sacking him isn’t the answer. The players need to step up and take responsibility. Today was markedly better than Palace but players have blown big opportunities. Again.

A good manager knows how to kill a game when his side goes one up. There seems to be no sense in what he does when we get the upper hand in a game. Good managers even at 3-0 up push for a fourth. Sitting back and protecting a small lead is old school now and the decent sides don't do it. It does not work.
We were a better McNeil shot away at 1-0 from killing that game

Fans talk like it’s not his job to coach these players into being better. Missing in front of goal, poor passing etc is as much on him and his team as it is the players.

I’m just about to get the Luton v Villa game on. You can look at the likes of Villa under Gerrard and what they are like now under Emery to see the difference decent coaching can make.