2023/24 Sean Dyche

One bad away game to a team that were on a run of 7 unbeaten and 2 Cup games where we drew teams that would've wiped the floor with us anyway. Not losing sleep about any of those 3 really.
yer i wasnt expecting us to win at wolves, but the performance was dreadful, deffo dont think we should accept performances like that tbh.

Fulham and Luton were horrible, in hindsight yes we would have played the [Poor language removed] and city ( i think ) in the next round, but they were awful games.
We played Fulham away
see above

yer i wasnt expecting us to win at wolves, but the performance was dreadful, deffo dont think we should accept performances like that tbh.

Fulham and Luton were horrible, in hindsight yes we would have played the [Poor language removed] and city ( i think ) in the next round, but they were awful games.

see above
I'm going to accept performances like wolves every now and then so long as they're blips. It was like our 5th game within 2 weeks and a couple days after a massive effort against City. We played awful but that sometimes happens and they aren't a bad side.

I'd of liked a cup run and we didn't play great but they're ultimately 2 games that simply don't matter at all when compared with the league. Fulham in the league we shouldve won. Hopefully we go to Kenniworth Road and win. If you offered me 4 points and knocked out both cups I'd of took it. If we put in those cup performances and we were 12th I would be more peeved but right now it just means I've saved money and we can focus on games that actually matter.

Thought I'd have a little browse of this thread thinking "none of the anti-Dyche blerts could possibly be moaning about losing away at the world champions"

But no, never change lids

I mean same logic when we get them on in the 88th - pointless. Plus Dobbin for Harrison has no chance of being worse as far as attacking input goes lol
So you want Dobbin to now play in that doucoure style role because thats where he'd be if he came on. Although maybe you want to change the entire shape of the team just so Dobbin can play?