2023/24 Sean Dyche

Doucoure's energy & pressing from the front is the base that all of our good performances start from. Without him there we automatically start looking a bit light around the middle of the park.

In hindsight, the back 5 just didn't work today. We had four tiring midfielders trying to do the work of five and it showed. The fullbacks were barely able to get up and down the pitch either..

Watched 1st goal go on and could see it being Villa game back in August,the other game he got massively wrong tactically.Had a chance to salvage something he would of changed things half time or earlier.
Would of been there only had to work this morning,feel for the poor sods that were...

Despite my criticism of dyche today we mustnt lose sight of the fact that we have won the same amount of games as the whole of last season. We should be sitting comfortably in mid table. These fixtures over xmas were all tough. We looked tired today and that was made worse by the manager. He got it wrong. Palace will again be another tough one. The sooner we get back to one match a week the better. Because of the way the club has been run our squad is very thin. I still believe the premier league has tried its best to relegate us over the past 2 seasons and then this season they take 10 points. The sales weve had to make and the lack of signings have all been orchestrated by the premier league. Then they take 10 points.The stats over var decisions, sendings off for and against, penalties for and against over the past 3 seasons speak volumes. Then they take 10 points.They are after us big time. We need to stick together. UTFT.

I think dyche has done a a pretty decent job with us working basically the same squad as managers before him worked with and served up absolutely nothing, his undoing is what happened today we were very lucky that wolves were only 1 up at halftime. He should have surely seen this and changed it and went at the 2nd half completely different we might have got something from it

Everybody putting the spotlight on Keane, but! I actually am shocked at just how incompetent Dyche has been today.

Really poor management in not only how he set up, but how he decided not to change anything at half time.

3-0 and then he makes subs, it’s actually so amateurish it’s laughable.

Don’t even believe he expected any form of result there today.

He’s undone a lot of his good stuff today with this bizarre approach and attitude to this fixture.

Dyche will always be a mid to lower Premier League manager, a chance to repeat the performance od Spurs and the 1st against City which would have seen us get something but he craps his pants and takes an attacking player off for a central defender, too negative to ever be successful.

Look at the top managers in this league like Guardiola, Klopp, Emery, Arteta, Howe and I`d add Postecoglou to that as well, all playing attacking football. Then look at the more pragmatic like Ten Hag, Pochettino and Dyche.

More rewards to going to win the game rather than playing "not to lose" like Dyche does.
I don’t agree that we play ‘not to lose’ in any game, even if he is on the more pragmatic side. This season in the league we’ve W8 D2 L10 which strikes me as a manager who’s rightly prioritising wins over draws, we just do it via defensive stability rather than with flair football (because we don’t have the personnel).

He got it badly wrong today though, should’ve just continued the good performances we saw for 70 mins against Spurs and until the third against City and we could’ve beat these today.

I’m very disappointed because I’m used to better now. That’s the first time in a long time we’ve lost and I’ve felt we never even looked liked getting into it unlike the last two where I felt we were cheated by bad officiating.