2023/24 Sean Dyche

He's clueless, the only reason he puts his hand over his mouth when talking to his assistant, is so no-one can see him saying "this lot we're sh!te, and I've made them worse, how long can I get away with taking the money"

Always feel he's itching to get keane back in the team.
3-0. The michael keane effect.
You've earned some gold stars dyche but bringing your boy back isnt your best move.
Just why.

He definitely does like bringing Keane in and gives him more leeway. Remember he dropped Coady last season when we conceded 4 in 4, and gave Keane 8 games were we conceded 16.

I think it's going to be a case of trying to keep our noses above the waterline this season. Today was the match where we would learn about where we really stood - playing a side we started the game one point ahead of (ignoring the deduction). Well, we've been properly put in our place and the manager has gone a long way to showing some of us that we had a little too much confidence in his abilities, because that's one stubbornly stupid piece of management from him today.

Yes I think an experienced professional football manager will change his approach depending on the resources available. Crazy notion, I know.

Potter did badly at Chelsea with the resources available, and was sacked. If he'd done well, they'd have kept him. It's really not difficult.
Disastrous first half, doesn’t change a thing. 3-0 down and brings on 2 defensive players 🤣🤣🤣 but he will definitely change dyche

Lot of people overreacting today. Nothing more than we already knew about him. He's more often than not been poor with in game management and has the odd terrible game in him where he sets it up completely wrong.

He's still a good manager for us overall and I expect we will turn it around sooner rather than later, we were bound to hit a rough patch again.