2023/24 Sean Dyche

You maybe right about Lampard, but him and dyche had similar Everton records about 30 games in. But you’re miles off with top premier league manager 🤣 he wouldn’t haven’t stayed at Burnley for 10yrs if he was. And then sat on his hands for 12 months, until a very Desperate Everton turned up
Well he cant be that bad. Technically hes turned a relegation squad, one we all agreed was absolutely turd into a top 10 team (with our 10 points back) along with spending no money. Name a manager whos done better in the 9 above us? Unfortunatley hes not very fasionable, but i bet my house on it that he would be doing better than Ten Hag if he was at Man U especially with the sort of resouces at his disposal.

But Potter then bombed out at Chelsea, whereas Dyche improved Everton massively in less than a year.

At this point in our history, survival in the division is THE number 1 priority. If Dyche gets us to mid table mediocrity on the basis of 35% possession and with virtually nowt to spend, then he'll have done a far better job than most would have imagined. He's created a style appropriate for our current standing, the results and our true league position, bear this out.

If 2-3 years down the line we're financially stable, and in a position to start buying some better players, then I am sure, as a manager with umpteen years managerial experience he will try to expand and devise a different style based on where we/he wants to be. Talk of 'he can't change his style of play' is lazy ars*d bo**ocks from people who simply didn't want him in the first place, imo like.
Chelsea ha ha. They sack managers within months of winning titles and champions leagues. Dyche won’t change because this squad is better than 5 or 6 in the league now, so why not play a bit more expansive v them teams? The fact you think he will in the future is hilarious

Don't need to. Yakubu, Johnston, Beattie, Wright, Fellani to name a few were not exactly cheap signings. You cannot compare Burnley to Everton back then. Dyche also had to sell his best players. Why are you bringing Moyes into it? He had 11 seasons here and Dyche has been here 1 year....not even a full season yet
Was taking about how he didn’t change at Burley. And thinking he will in the future,
Bit like big Sam. Would argue, negative managers get worse as they get older, Jose and Rafael to name two.

Well he cant be that bad. Technically hes turned a relegation squad, one we all agreed was absolutely turd into a top 10 team (with our 10 points back) along with spending no money. Name a manager whos done better in the 9 above us? Unfortunatley hes not very fasionable, but i bet my house on it that he would be doing better than Ten Hag if he was at Man U especially with the sort of resouces at his disposal.
Well he has 30mil back up striker we never had last season. 2
Wingers on loan probably worth 40mil.
He wouldn’t ever be considered for Utd so that’s irrelevant. Wolves and Bournemouth doing as well as us. And look what Oneil did at Bournemouth last year. So id say he has and he’s a novice

You maybe right about Lampard, but him and dyche had similar Everton records about 30 games in. But you’re miles off with top premier league manager 🤣 he wouldn’t haven’t stayed at Burnley for 10yrs if he was. And then sat on his hands for 12 months, until a very Desperate Everton turned up
Think he suffered from the perception people had of him and his Burnley side. The team, style of play, even area of the country. There was a lot of snobbery. Fact is he took a side up from the Championship, made them very competitive on a shoestring budget and even took them to Europe. It's only in hindsight you realise what an incredible job it was he did there.

He also suffered from the Guardiola effect where everybody was blinded by this one way to play football. I never bought into that. In fact I think it's made life easy for clubs to get away with winning nothing as long as the football was pretty.

Well he has 30mil back up striker we never had last season. 2
Wingers on loan probably worth 40mil.
He wouldn’t ever be considered for Utd so that’s irrelevant. Wolves and Bournemouth doing as well as us. And look what Oneil did at Bournemouth last year. So id say he has and he’s a novice
My point exactly. Would not be considered because hes not fasionable. His gruff voice and assumptions about his 'style' of football so he doesn't suit corporate clubs.

Not sure where you read 30mil for Beto. I read 22mil and a little extra for additions. IMO that is peanuts for a striker, and prob why hes not as good as we would like. Fair points on the wingers.

Chelsea ha ha. They sack managers within months of winning titles and champions leagues. Dyche won’t change because this squad is better than 5 or 6 in the league now, so why not play a bit more expansive v them teams? The fact you think he will in the future is hilarious

Yes I think an experienced professional football manager will change his approach depending on the resources available. Crazy notion, I know.

Potter did badly at Chelsea with the resources available, and was sacked. If he'd done well, they'd have kept him. It's really not difficult.

Not got a clue.

Rode the siege mentality for a bit created by the unfortunate points deduction, and it’s now back to business as usual for this yard dog.